Chapter (25) Hatred

"Why do people hide love ?
And express hatred so openly ?

Because it made them strong and the other, weak."

Navs : Now, everyone who asked for the update you all better leave some comments or else– or else I can't do anything to you :")

I haven't checked my notif-s, I will do that tomorrow after coming back from my school and I will be waiting for your response and reactions, so please do that. :)

Happy reading !

07/12/21

________________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

Cemetery,

Or a graveyard, the place in itself is bad luck, the place has witnessed so many heartbreaks, so many tears, so many people's happiness buried deep inside it's black soil.

No matter how strong those people appeared, this place always made them break down into sobs.

Just like how the heartless mafia sobbed, his fingers tracing the shiny black tombstone carrying the name of his happiness, of his wife laying deep down the soil.

"M-mia, a-am I doing right ? L-love, h-help me, please h-help your snowballs.." the male cried out, begging from the girl, a star in the sky.

The mafia laid down head resting against the cold stone of the grave, as his eyes closed mind drifting toward the memories of that horrible day.

Everything was so good, so calm but who knew that it was the calm before the storm.

Jeongguk took over his father's empire, a 15 year old boy ruling the whole of Britain.

The boy captured the whole city of London under his control, London ran under him.

He was really thankful of his father for making him a heartless monster, just because of him; 

His heart didn't even twitch a beat when he himself saw the bloodied face of his father, his men breaking those old bones one by one,