Chapter (11) Liar

"I found heaven in your eyes, now all that's left are lies..."

16/08/21

16/08/21

________________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

The blue haired male woke up with his alarm clock beeping early in the morning.

Last night Taehyung made a decision to follow the raven haired male tonight.

He had to send Minjae to their neighbour for today so that he could follow the raven haired male without being worried about the kid.

He looked to his left side only to see the raven haired male sleeping peacefully, soft snores leaving his lips…

He stood up as he took slow steps toward the closest, opening it slowly and cursing over it for a thousand times when it made that screeching sound..

He hurriedly went to the bathroom and did his routine before disappearing downstairs.

The blue haired male glanced at the clock 1 and the half hour had already passed, he cursed in his mind because Jungkook would wake up just in half an hour.. 

He packed the last box of food and ran upstairs, entering the room of the kid.

"Minjae baby wake up !!" Taehyung called out softly stroking the kid's hairs who wined in return, covering his head with a blanket.

"Baby, wake up !!" Taehyung again called out but the boy was too sleepy to respond.. 

"Ohh god !!"

Taehyung groaned but then an idea popped in his mind, he smirked as he leaned toward the kid's ear before whispering…

"Baby, you know. Aunty Marry is coming to pick you up for today and you know, her niece Rita is waiting for you….." 

Taehyung bit his lips to stop his smile when saw the kid peeking from under the blanket shyly…. As he continued..

"And if you don't meet her on time then that handsome boy Max will take Rita with him--" 

He couldn't even complete when the kid hurriedly stood up on the bed, jumping down as he ran toward the bathroom causing taehyung to burst out in giggles.. 

By the time taehyung was calmed down from his giggles, the 5 year old kid had bathed, standing on the bathroom door waiting for his clothes, covered in his blue hooded towel.