Chapter (15) Terrifying

"What is the most terrifying thing for you ?
For me, it's meeting you again."

12/09/21_

12/09/21
_

________________________________*****

Please do a lot of comments.

Warning : Your heart may stop or you might jump from your seat.
_________________________________*****
Pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

The raven haired male slammed the younger male into the wall, and saw him sliding down breaking down into loud cries, his body curling into a ball on the shining cold floor.

The male breathed in fast and large puffs of air, his heart pounding in his chest from anger, as his body shivered with rage. 

Fist clenching and unclenching, his veins popping out on his neck and arms as his muscles flex from how hard his fist was clenching.

He was trying to be calm, after the breakdown of the blue haired male in his office he was trying to accept the fact that taehyung didn't have any fault in whatever had happened.

His patience was running over a thin thread, which he was trying to balance, but today the words of the blue haired male broke that thin string of his patience.

He was trying to be calm with him, but he wouldn't accept anyone insulting his love for her, he wouldn't accept anyone insulting her.

He would take his revenge, no matter what, he would take it even if the victim wasn't at fault.

The blue haired male was busy crying his heart out, sobbing uncontrollably, taking hiccups in pain. 

But he screamed in pain when a rough hand tugged his hairs strands pulling him up on his feet;

"A-ahhh.. l-let go !!" He hiccups, his shaking fingers wrapped on the taller man's wrist trying to lose the grip.

He looked up, eyes wide in fear, puffy and bloodshot red from all the crying, his body shivering and sweating,

He was frightened of what the mafia in front of him could do with him.

"Are you scared now huh ? I told you taehyung, I fucking warned you to not make me lose my control !! I fuckimg warned you !!" The raven haired male screamed as the younger male flinched badly, his tears already flowing like some river.

"But you-- you have got a long tongue huh !! How dare you to disrespect my love huh !! How dare you !!" The hold on his hairs tightened making him let out a painful whimper.