Chapter (27) Horrible Plans

"They called him my friend,
But he was a snake,
Who made those horrible plans."

25/12/21

25/12/21

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

Jeongguk's eyes widened, his heart pounding in his chest,

"H-how.. I-i, J-jimin —

"Pl-please master, he is hurting t-them, come f-fast...." 

The mafia's stumbled words were cut by the other's cries and begging and the mafia didn't take a minute before he composed himself.

His eyes getting raged with his face blank, the clenching of his fist making his veins pop out.

"He will pay for hurting a 'Jeon'. I am coming." The mafia shoved his phone in his pocket as he hurried on his steps.

Getting in the car and driving off, eyes missing the white pearl feather resting on his shoulder. 
_______________________________*****

The male named Jimin wiped his tears with the back of his hand, the other holding the sleeping kid.

He ran his fingers through his silver colour hairs before he pulled up his mask, eyes getting cold and blank.

The male hurried on his steps, glancing back in the room to watch a smirking Yoongi and worried Jungkook and Taehyung, fear all over their faces.

"I will be back, Jungkook-ie, just a few more minutes." The male whispered to himself before he increased his pace, leaving the basement.

The male shifted the sleeping kid from one hand to another as he looked alarmingly throughout the corridor and witnessed some guards.

The silver haired man didn't give a damn about those guards as he passed through the hallways, keeping his posture straight and eyes cold.

But the man stumbled on his steps a little, heels coming to halt suddenly, his eyes widened as he pressed his back against the wall more and more, pushing the kid's face into his chest.

His eyes taking a note of the guard sent by Yoongi outside the kid's room, the guard looked frustrated and fearful.

The male saw him leaving, he took hurried steps toward the same room that he had left some minutes ago.