Chapter (7) Changed

"Somehow...
Someway...
Someday...
Things have to change...."

24/07/21

24/07/21

A/N: I know the 60 votes thing isn't complete yet, but it's okay... I am happy with the votes I got.. hope you all enjoy..
_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

Two weeks passed that night. And Taehyung felt like crying everytime Jungkook ignored him.

The raven haired male was ignoring his husband from the last two weeks, not only Taehyung but his son too.

Taehyung tried to talk with the raven haired male. He tried asking him about what had happened suddenly but the blue haired male didn't get any response.

The blue haired male even cried in front of his husband asking him again and again, if he had done something wrong but the raven haired male just pushed him slightly back.

Except for some small talk they didn't talk for 2 weeks.

The poor kid was trying so hard to grab a little attention from his father but again nothing worked.

Now all three sat on their dining table having their dinner.

The blue haired male and the kid looking at each other as the raven haired male was busy eating his dinner, his eyes fixed on his phone.

"Koo.. at least put your phone aside until we are eating !" the blue haired male softly said but the other just looked at him, his eyes glaring at his soul.

Taehyung was never scared of Jungkook and why would he ? There was nothing to be scared of those bambi eyes.

But nowadays he always felt a shiver run down his spine whenever the raven haired male glared at him.

The blue haired male diverted his eyes downwards whispering a sorry.

The three continued eating their dinner when the kid tried to grab a glass of water.

He looked at his appa but the blue haired Male was busy playing with his food on his plate, a pout adoring his lips.. the kid looked at his father who was typing something over his phone.

The kid shook his head lightly feeling sad that he couldn't even call them..

The kid stretched his hand as he grabbed the glass full of water, but as the glass was heavy it slipped from his hand, catching the attention of the other two.

The water spilled over the table as some flowed down, spilling over the raven haired Male's Pants.

Taehyung licked his lips when he saw the furious expression of the other, his mind telling him to do something fast as the raven haired male was looking like he would snap anytime.