"Nobody's down there," his first words, "let's hope the other two found some."

The girl with dyed hair nodded to him, rubbing the boy's back who sat on the ground. Y/N saw that the blonde girl was here as well, sat in the corner of the box with a girl with black hair, talking in low voices to each other. There was someone else standing in the opposite corner of the box, watching the group with keen eyes. He had ginger hair and didn't seem too interested in mingling with the group for now.

"So," the girl who sat down with the boy smiled up at Y/N, who knelt down with them, "my name is Esther, this is Levi."

The boy had now stopped crying. Levi had black hair and hazel eyes. He was staring at his lap with a solemn look.

"I'm Y/N," she told the two with a smile, "do you...not remember anything either?"

She shook her head with a sigh, "seems we're all like that."

Y/N nodded slowly, spotting a group of three approaching from the path behind them. There was a girl with H/C hair and darker E/C eyes. Y/N stood up, feeling a sudden warmth envelope her chest. The girl spotted Y/N as well, pausing in her steps before parting her lips.

"Y-Y/N!" She cried, rushing forward to hug her big sister. The older girl, laughing with a newfound relief, hugged back tightly, both arms wrapped tightly around both of them. They seemed to have caused a sudden scene since everyone grew silent.

"You two are...sisters?" The brown-haired male that had white snippets of hair questioned, raising a suspicious brow. Y/N released her hold, feeling the tension in the air rise.

"I...I'm not sure, I don't know how to describe it." She answered honestly. S/N nodded in agreement.

"It's like...you feel something warm in your chest and you just know, you know?" She grinned sheepishly. The dark-haired male that Y/N was with earlier nodded, stepping beside her.

"I actually felt the same thing when I saw you," he tilted his head to the side, "but I don't think we're related."

Y/N nodded this time. If they were also related she would've felt something deep within her chest. Though, the H/C haired girl glanced over at S/N, who was now busy talking with the man beside her. She felt very uneasy and odd around her, was she really related to her? She felt warm and fuzzy near her but also very uncomfortable.

All of a sudden, two girls burst from the left side of the box, hitting her shoulder on the vines while holding her arm.

"SCATTER!" She screamed out, holding her right arm, the girl behind her had tears streaming down her face, she wasn't able to catch up very quickly and her breathing was short and rapid.

Just as everyone began to make a run for it, Y/N glanced back, spotting a dart of a figure dash around the corner, tackling the girl who couldn't keep up, knocking them both to the ground with a tangle of limbs. Matted brown hair dangled above the girl as they raised a sharpened knife in the air, plunging it down into the girl's chest repeatedly. A black and grey scarf fluttered behind him.

"Come on!" A hand grabbed her wrist and tugged her form away, the dreadful screams of the girl becoming even more distant and garbled as her life was taken from her on the dirt floor.

~

Y/N, the brown-haired man, S/N, Esther, Levi, and the blonde girl had escaped together to somewhere entirely different. It was a forest-like area. The walls had thinned, but she was certain there were boundaries around this area too. The trees in this area were dark and larger than anything she had seen before. If they were to fall, it would surely cause a chain reaction to any animals nearby.