Chapter 10 / Wake Up

TW:

cursing

~george's perspective

I twisted restlessly in bed, not being able to get a blink of sleep. Sighing I reached over for my phone on the nightstand. 2AM. Damn it.

Quitting, I sat up in bed and scanned the room. Dream was in his human form next to me. Wow after a whole debate on whether animal form or human form was easier to sleep in, he must've transformed over night. Idiot.

The moon shined brightly through the window, casting shadows on the floor. I silently got up and out of our room, making sure not to make a noise. Changing into my feline form, I trotted into the kitchen. A small snack would be nice.

I stood back up (human) and reached into the cabinet, searching for something light. Snatching a bag of chocolate bark, I heard a massive crash from behind me, seemingly from our room. Dropping the bag, I ran.

"DREAM" I yelled from down the halls. What was going on? I could see bright lights from the small crack under the door.

~third person perspective (idk it's so much easier to write in third bc the "i" repeating multiple times bothers me so bad)~

George flung the door opened and froze.

There were several men dressed in suits that surrounded the room. He blocked the bright light with his hand, squinting. Everything was so loud. Yells from unknown males, shouting commands from all around the room. He could hear more people outside and what sounded like a helicopter landing. Not being able to register anything else except the men and flashlights being shone brightly, he heard a yell from beside him.

"GEORGE GET OUT- LEAVE NOW" Dream yelled.

The brunet snapped his head around to find a sight he thought he would never see.

The blond was being held down by restraints from his legs, arms, torso, and neck. Thick black ropes were fastened by the mysterious men. His teeth were bared, snapping at anyone who got any closer, eyes seemed wild, ears turning fast grabbing onto any sound. Dream didn't look himself.

George couldn't move. He felt frozen in place, like his feet were strapped to the ground. The only thing that snapped him back into reality were firm grips on his forearms. He turned to see more men tightening ropes on him. Just like Dream. George swiftly looked around trying to find an escape route. But everywhere he looked, the more men he saw. The door was definitely not a solution, seeing they had blocked it off. The window?

Turning to the window he could see what made such a loud noise while he was in the kitchen. They must've smashed the glass and gotten in that way.

He watched as Dream trashed around, fighting back as multiple men wrestled him down. They got him down and was able to cover his nose with a white cloth, shoving a tight metal muzzle on. The blond went limp and dropped to the floor a few seconds later.

"DREAM- GET THE FUCK AWAY- WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM-" he was interrupted when a similar cloth was shoved onto his face. His last sight was one of the men giving Dream a shot, which forced him to transform into his animal form, and a horrid, loud laugh he would never forget. His blinking slowed, falling into slumber.

He could barely make out what he was hearing. The sound wasn't audible, or clear whatsoever. He listened carefully, still trapped in darkness. The voice sounded close, yet so far. Wait, was someone calling his name? The voice was getting louder and clearer. Who was that? Who was calling him?

"GEORGE WAKE UP"

The brunet shot up in a cold sweat. He was drenched from head to toe. He focused on his surroundings.
In front of him sat Dream, his vibrant green eyes filled with a mix of confusion and worry. They were back in, their room? Once the blond realized George was awake, he pulled him quickly into a hug. They were both breathing heavily.

"Dream? Dream is that you?" George gripped the other's shirt tightly. Tears pricked in the corners of his eyes.

He could feel Dream instantly nod his head.

"It's okay it's just me," he comforted.

The blond rubbed circles on the brunet's back.

"It's okay, it was just a nightmare. It's okay."

(705 words)

HELLO
omg i got two mini chapters out in a week 🤩
this is rare. I mean I decided why not write something when i have some motivation before I lose it all again yk

this is just a small filler

Thanks for reading :))

okay wait so there's a tad bit of confusion
this was George's nightmare not real