Chapter 3 / Dream

TW:

~3rd person perspective~

It was the morning after the three boys had passed out on the couch. Dream was munching on his kibbles that filled his metal bowl given by Sapnap.

Karl and Sapnap watched with much interest. They've both never owned a dog in their life so it was intriguing to watch every move Dream made.

They didn't know what they were going to do for the rest of the day so they all sat down in the living, to brainstorm a plan.

"We could just stay home and spend time with Dream" Karl piped up.

"But I wanted to do something outside with Dream" Sapnap added.

"What do you think buddy?" Sapnap asked facing Dream who was sitting next to Karl on the couch.

They received a bark and a head tilt which caused them to giggle.

"What we can do is maybe go out and get stuff for Dream? Like a his name tag, collar, leash, the basics" Karl suggested.

They had decided when researching that they would get a leash and collar for the new dog when they got him. Based on Karl, you can see the colors of a dog like how you can with a person? Sapnap was pretty confused but agreed otherwise.

"That's not a bad idea," Sapnap the turned back to face Karl.

The two boys got up to get ready.

____________________________________

Using the leash and collar given to the boys at the shelter, Sapnap, Karl, and Dream stepped inside the pet store. Karl was very much distracted by all the other small critters they sold there, running towards the glass walls that separated the animals from the public.

Sapnap headed towards the dog care section with Dream's leash in his hand. There were rows of different colored leashes and collars. Before Sapnap could call Karl over to ask what "Dream's color" was, the dog dragged him down the aisle.

He passed by many different varieties but sat down in front of a specific one. It was a light green, more like lime, harness, collar, and leash combo in one. Dream stared back up at Sapnap, begging with his eyes.

(Basically like this but like green)

"Oh uh, you like this one boy?" Sapnap questioned him, still shocked that a dog just picked his own items to buy. He was answered by Dream staring back at the products. Sapnap lowered himself down and grabbed the medium sized combo, Dream watching him as he did so.

As he stood up he heard footsteps approaching both of them, and a small hum of agreement from Karl.

To the boys astonishment, Dream went on. Walking down every aisle, choosing his water dish, his treats, his toys. Everything. They left the store around an half an hour later.