Chapter 6 / Strange

TW:

~third person perspective~

Both boys were exhausted after the long day.

It's been around a month of owning the two new members of the "family". It became a hassle to have Karl go back and forth every week for new clothes and other essentials from his place to Sapnap's so after some brainstorming, they decided best choice is to all just live together. In one apartment. Like how Sapnap likes to call it, "a big happy family".

Honestly the moving of Karl's stuff was pretty easygoing. It wasn't a lot of boxes to carry from one place to another so they just used both of their cars to transport. It took around two trips with both vehicles but in the end, it was well worth it. May sound easy but it took them around 3 hours just for boxes; around 9AM to 11AM. Karl didn't even start unpacking when they both decided they've done enough and should treat themselves. Some brunch down the street sounded pretty nice.

"Alright guys, don't mess up the house as usual and behave yourselves." Karl commanded as he got out Dream and George's treat bags.

He reached inside the bags and placed the treats in front of the two. With a quick nod, Dream sprinted after the small bone as George elegantly walked over and sniffed down.

The difference between the two always surprised Karl and Sapnap, especially since they got along so well.

Karl placed the zipped up baggies back on the supply counter. Grabbing the keys, Karl trotted out of room down the elevator to wear Sapnap was waiting in car. He plopped himself on the leather seat.

"Ready to go?" Sapnap smiled towards the boy.

A firm nod and a soft smile back answered back. Right as Sapnap was rearing out of the lot, his hands fell down to his pants pocket, patting around. Confused Karl asked, "Did you forget something?"

Sapnap groaned closing his eyes. He pulled back into the previous parking spot and sprinted out of the car into the building.

____________________________________

"oh my god I'm so full," Sapnap groaned shifting all his weight on the railing in the elevator. There was a quick silence until Sapnap started giggling.

"heh. That's what she said."

Karl huffed, "stop being such a idiot and get the keys out."

"ugh, fine. Why are you so mean to me?" Sapnap pouted back, reaching into his pocket for the keys.

The two stepped out of the elevator and headed down the halls. Both greeted with a full body slam by the one and only Dream, they headed for the couch.

George sweetly greeted them, rubbing himself on their legs. Karl got up and headed over to the supply counter.

"Come here, who wants a treat?"

Both animals sprinted towards him. Karl turned back around to grab the treat bags when he noticed something was a bit off.

"Sap, did you leave the treat bag open?" He asked.

"No? I only came up to get my phone," he answered.

Karl's eyebrows furrowed, strange.

Ignoring, he plopped a small bacon bone treat and a small tuna chip on the floor.

(523 words)

sorry this was a filler 😔 I've been so busy idk man
I'm working on the next chapter already so heads up for that, we're finally getting to the mainish part :))

YO HOLD ON OVER 400 READS TF