Chapter 16: A Small Training Arc

Start from the beginning

Koneko:"I wish i was Tiamat right now." She whispered to herself.

*Flashback End*

Issei pov:

After a while of walking i then see a mansion from the distance. I just realized that the mansion was actually our destination making Asia and I kinda shocked at where were staying.

Asia:"Wow! This place looks lovely!" She said with suprise and happiness.

Rias:"Well, let's get inside and start training right away." She said shocking me.

Issei:"Training!? You really are a monster, Buchou!" I complained.

Rias:"I'm not a monster, i'm a demon." She said to me.

As we arrive at mine and Kiba's room we started taking off our clothes to get ready for training.

Issei:"Hey, Kiba back when we fought at the church to save Asia, you said something about hating fallen angles and priests." I said as i remember his words that night.

Kiba:"Just like how she saved you and Asia, Buchou also helped us. That's why we have to win this game for her. Right?" He said from a serious face to a happy one.

Issei:"Yeah! Of course!" I said pumped up.

*TIMESKIP TO FIRST TRAINING*

As me and the others were now outside me and Kiba started training with swordsmanship.

Kiba:"Lesson 1!" He said indicating the lesson has started.

Issei:"Let's see if i can do this!" I said pumped up.

I then dash towards Kiba with my sword ready to slash him. As i try to hit he was blocking all of my attacks while talking aswell.

Kiba:"It's not simply about swingin your sword. You need to observe and watch  your surroundings ans your opponent." He said while blocking all my strikes.

I then screamed and did a heavy veritcal slash towards Kiba with him dodging and me losing balance. He then hit the tip of my sword making me lose grip of it and feeling a bit imbalance.

Issei:"Just as expected of a knight." I said to Kiba.

Kiba:"Thank you but, come on! Don't let your guard down." He said hitting my head with a sword.

Issei:'Ow i wonder how Y/n is doing?' I asked in my head.

Meanwhile.....

Y/n pov:

I was now in my room training and with Tiamat watching me. As i was holding out my hand i was able to make a small ball of fire by increasing the vibration rate of atoms and molecules in the air. I i didn't have control over the vibrations our house would've been on fie right now but thank god i had complete control. I decrease the vibration makine the fire disappear with Tiamat clapping making me confused.

Y/n:"Uhhh....Tiamat why are you clapping it wasn't that impressive." I said.

Tiamat:"Nonsense...you were able to make fire out of thin air without using magic that's really impressive." She said making me happy.

Y/n:"Glad your impressed about." I said as i then stood up from my bed. "Well how about we i cook us lunch?" I asked making Tiamat eyes widen.

Tiamat:"Yes, i want to eat please." She said running out of my room and ran downstairs.

Y/n:"Haaah...maybe i'll give Koneko a gift after i go there. I did tell her to encourage Issei when his down." I said to myself.

I then turn off my lights and went out of my room to the kitchen to cook something for me and Tiamat.