The Girl, Toman, and Valhalla

Mulai dari awal

"You say something, (Y/n)?" Mitsuya asked me.

"No."

We soon arrived at the shrine and saw that all of Toman was here. The seven of us walked up the stairs and past the members who were bowing/greeting Mikey. We then went our separate ways with me going to my usual spot and watching Mikey and Draken climb the steps that lead further to the shrine.

Both Mikey and Draken turned to face us. "We're here to officially name the new captain of the third division!" Draken announced.

Some members whispered amongst themselves about who the new captain was going to be, whereas others were looking around to see where the guy was. "Third division captain, step forward!" Mikey ordered. I saw a few people get pushed out of the way as two guys walked towards Mikey. One was short with glasses while the other one was tall with a scar across his nose. The shorter one with glasses faced us and sat down, sitting with his back facing Mikey.

"He acts like he's running the place by the way he's acting" I thought as I glared at the guy. I wasn't the only one who was upset with how the guy was acting. Everyone was talking about him and the guy just sat there. "Barely even met the guy and I already don't like him." I let out a sigh. "But Mikey is the one who picked the guy, so I can't complain too much" I thought.

"Alright! Listen up you grunts! Toman's new third division captain is sitting here right behind me!" the taller guy shouted with his arms behind his back. "Tetta Kisaki!"

Someone had pointed out that Kisaki was formerly a Moebius member. Not liking that a member of Moebius was now apart of Toman, the guys started to chant "Piss off" at Kisaki.

"Shut up! That's Mikey's decision! Anyone who doesn't like it, step forward!" Draken yelled at the guys.

Mikey walked in front of Draken and addressed why Kisaki was chosen. He explained that Toman needed to grow more in order to take on Valhalla and that we needed Kisaki. "This appointment ceremony is over!" Mikey turned around and started to walk away. As he walked away, Kisaki thanked him.

"What could Mikey be thinking? Is he out of his mind?" Draken said to himself.

Kisaki slowly turned around and we could hear the sound of someone running, followed by the sound of someone getting punched. We were all shocked to see Takemichi run up and slug Kisaki in the face. "Takemichi?!" we heard Draken yell. "You ain't even in Toman! What the hell are you doing ruining the ceremony?!" Draken asked him as us captains made our way up the steps to confront Takemichi.

"What the hell Takemitchy?!" I asked him as he looked at all of us.

Mistsuya glared at him. "The hell are you thinking, Takemitchy?!"

"Hey? You throwing dirt in Mikey's face?" Smiley also asked as he cracked his knuckles. We all glared at him as he tried to explain what he was doing.

"Yo, what's going on?" We all turned to see Baji make his way towards us. "This looks like fun!"

"Baji" Mitsuya and I both said.

"Hey, you're not allowed here right now" Muto told him.

Baji smirked and ran up to Takemichi, punching him in the face. You could hear Baji laugh as he kept punching the poor boy until Mitsuya grabbed his arm in order to stop him. "Quit it, Baji."

"Let go, Mitsuya or I'll murder you" Baji threatened.

"What are you trying to do?"

Baji ignored him and got Mitsuya to let him go. "Mikey!"

"What are you doing here, Baji?" Mikey asked him. "You know you're not allowed at our meetings because of a certain internal conflict, remember?"

"I ended up punching some twerp just now" Baji smirked. His facial expression then changed. "Am I going to be fired from ruining your precious meeting?"