Four years

In his thirty years of life, Jungkook has done and seen a lot of things. Some of them were expected, and some were not. 

For instance,

Coming home and seeing his four year old daughter running around in an Elsa dress and heels with her long blonde hair braided and swinging down her back as she smacked her fairy wand off of every surface: expected. 

Coming home and seeing his thirty one year old boyfriend running around in an Anna dress and heels with a long reddish brown wig on and swinging down his back as he smacked his fairy wand off of every surface: unexpected. 

Coming home and seeing his boyfriend's best friend dressed as a reindeer, complete with antlers and prancing around on all fours: also unexpected. 

But, where there's a Min, there's a Tae, so he guesses he shouldn't have been all that surprised by the older male playing along with his two favorite people. 

"Oh thank god! Christoph! Help me! Elsa froze my heart!" Jimin threw himself at Jungkook

"Daddy! I mean, Anna! Come back!" She giggled 

"Not without true loves kiss!" Jungkook slipped into character easily and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, pulled him in tight, and gave him the most obnoxious, loud, sloppy, wet kiss he could muster making everyone laugh, including Arya as she fake gagged and pretended to throw up, her daddies were always so gross!

"You're traumatizing the reindeer!" Tae yelled with a laugh 

"Sven! Noooooo!" Arya ran to her uncle and wrapped him in a hug as they giggled and laughed together 

"Keep this on later?" Jungkook winked making Jimin blush and smack his chest 

"Pervert" he hissed with a smile 

"Proud of it" he smiled and smacked his boyfriend's round ass and watched it jiggle through the dress making his stomach form a knot and heat to flood his body. He'd determined years ago that Jimin could wear literally anything and it would not only make his heart soar, but his cock incredibly hard as well. 

The Anna costume only further proved it. 

Tae had stuck around for dinner, Jungkook was thankful. As soon as Jimin took Arya upstairs for her bath Jungkook pulled Tae into the living room by his sleeve and leaned in close as he cornered him against the wall

Taehyung's eyes went wide as he put his arms up in surrender "Kook. Whatever you're thinking, no. You're with Minnie and I'm with Namjoon. We haven't been together very long but I will not ruin everyone's lives by giving into your filthy desires" 

Jungkook furrowed his brows "what the fuck are you talking about? Filthy desires? Tae- no. FUCK no, god no. Never in a million years you shit head. I need your help and I need it to be quiet and between us" 

"Not helping your case really ko-"

"I need to propose. I need Arya gone for a night. Please Tae" 

"OH MY-" Jungkook pushed his hand against Tae's mouth

"Ssssssh!!! Are you stupid!" He hissed through gritted teeth 

"ridey" he mumbled against Jungkook's palm

"Hmm?" Tae rolled his eyes and reached up to move Jungkook's hand from his mouth 

"I said" he licked his lips and cringed "do you wash your hands? Ew" he wiped his mouth "I said Friday" 

"Thank you" Jungkook hugged him tight