Choosing you

Just a quick reminder, I did tell y'all this book was going to get angsty.

Jimin woke up and smiled as he recalled what happened the night before, Jungkook took such good care of him, and it only made him love him even more. He'd never had a boyfriend before, so he didn't have any ideas about 'relationship etiquette' or what was the social norm when it came to handling emotions for your partner. He just knew that he loved Jungkook and he wanted him to know.

"Babe" he lightly shook Jungkook, "baaaaabe" he sing songed "babyyyyy"

"Hmm?"

"Are you up?"

"No" he smacked his lips together and buried his face into his pillow "sleep baby"

"But.. I can't fall back to sleep. Wake up"

Jungkook opened one eye and stared at his boyfriend before he smiled and closed his eye again "mm not ready"

"Please? For me?"

"Oh that's not fair" Jungkook chuckled "there isn't anything I wouldn't do for my baby" he smiled as Jimin blushed and buried his head into Jungkook's shoulder "You're taking advantage"

"Am not!" He whined "just want to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"I love you"

Jungkook's heart did flips, any ounce of sleep dissipated immediately, a wide smile broke out across his face as he opened his eyes and stared at the top of Jimin's head "look at me" Jimin raised his head and Jungkook smiled as they locked eyes "tell me again?"

"I love you" Jimin looked so soft and Jungkook decided, again, that he'd do anything for his boyfriend.

"I love you too" he smiled as Jimin giggled and buried his face away again "I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

They were laughing as they repeated it over and over to each other in between kisses and shy smiles, until they made their way out of bed together and had breakfast with Sylvie.

Sylvie left to run errands, so the two of them decided to go to Jimin's so that he could shower and get changed for the day before they find something to do together. Jimin drove his car home while Jungkook followed behind on his motorcycle. They weren't sure what they wanted to do, but Jungkook knew that with the weather changing he wanted to ride his bike as often as possible before he needed to switch to the truck.

Jungkook followed Jimin into his apartment and made himself at home, he'd been there enough to feel extra comfortable on his own, like a second home. The more he thought about it, the more he pictured himself eventually living with Jimin. Arya could have her own room, she'd run around the halls, probably end up taking a crayon to Jimin's vanilla colored walls at some point and he'd have to scrub it off before Jimin got home from work.

That's something Jungkook hadn't done in years. Picture a future with someone by his side. But if it's Jimin, it feels right. It feels safe to let his mind wander and imagine different scenarios.

When Jimin stepped out of the shower, he eyed his naked body in the mirror and smiled as he ran his hands over the marks his boyfriend made on his skin. He smiled as he thought about the way Jungkook treated him, how his hands felt on his body. He bit his bottom lip as he decided to explore the new feelings Jungkook had left on his skin. He let his towel drop and with any ounce of confidence he could muster he walked naked to the living room where his boyfriend sat on the couch, he didn't say a word until he was right beside him "kook" Jungkook turned to him and instantly his eyes were blown wide as he looked at Jimin like he was the best thing he'd ever seen in his life.