This was clearly a question for your first real best friend.

The boy noticed you staring a jumped a little before looking down at his book again.

"Well...No. No, No. Your not clingy. I think your nice to be around so...Why would I think your clingy?"

"Even at Love~Love Paradise? I wasn't too clingy toward you?"

"Y/n, I didn't even get a chance to feel clingy I was having so much fun with you! If yout spending too much time with me, I would've let you know my now."

"He would've! Ashers honest like that!" Ethan nodded.

"Do you know how long it took him to except me?"

"Anyways...Whatever Zane said, I'm sure he didn't mean it." You smiled brightly and hugged your friend. "Thank you, Asher." He laughed and hugged you back.

"Sure, Sure..." You squeezed a bit tighter before letting go and taking a look at your tray.

"Hey...You guys think this is edible?" "Maybe..?" "Don't take your chances. Just eat some of my food. I'm full." Alex sighed while fiddling with the hem of their scarf. "Oo! Thanks Alex--A chicken sandwich!? Why wouldn't you want to eat the rest of it!"

"Hey whaaat?! Share that Y/n!"

"No way! Alex gave it to me and you have pizza!"

"Come on Rocky, Y/n. Stop fighting!"

"If you don't want your pizza, can I have it?"

"No, Ethan, eat your dino shaped chicken nuggets..."

"Don't tell me what to do Logan!"

"You have food!"

"Here we go again..."

Nico smiled fondly at you all before continuing to eat his Tuna fish casserole.

"I love my friends..." He spoke quietly to himself.

---

On your way home, you stepped in each square of the sidewalk with a smile.

You were still feeling a bit aggrieved and troubled by everything that happened this morning but your friends made it better.

At least you'd be able to come home with a happier feeling. You went to open the door but frowned when there was no door to open.

"Seriously...? And we just got it repaired too..." You walked through the doorway and looked around.

"I'm back! Does somebody wanna tell me where to door went?" You laughed.

You then noticed Lucinda and Katelyn sitting on the couch while talking to Aphmau.

They jumped lightly at your voice before turning and smiling at you.

"Yo'." "Hey my love~! How was school?" "Auntie Lucy! Katelyn!" You grinned and hugged then from behind making the two laugh.

"School was great! I had fun, as usual! But...Where did the door go? I thought Garroth was here but there were no woodchips." "Uhh..."

"You can say thank you so your Auntie Lucy for that!" "Really...?" "It was a last minute choice!" "I highly doupt that....? Hey Mom! How was your day?"

You receieved an actual smile instead of a mopey groan causing you to brighten up.

"You seem happier! And even if your just smiling to make me feel less upset, just know...It'll get better. Ethan told me so!"