Just some things to help give me ideas ;-;

So i am having an incredible writers block so----

I decided to write a piece of these down here and see if i can get anything from it and probably make their own book---- (Im going to be honest these were from my dreams--)

1.  A wacky universal problem. (crossover story)

desc: this all came from a dream of mine so I just changed some stuff and just like the title said, its kinda weird---

"NOPE. NOPE, NOPE" That was all I said, I couldn't even remember at this point. All I remember was playing DUCK SEASON. FRICKING. DUCK SEASON. And the dog had actually came out of my screen, I have no idea how but I was able to run so far and fast, of course though adrenaline is my best answer. How did my parents not hear that? Hell it was night too why did I think to play that game at 3:30 AM?

I kept on running and running from the dog, that still didn't think to go for someone else. Until I saw a familiar, huge building.

It was my school.

The lights were open, I could hear people there.

I'd be safe there!

Oh...

I was able to get to the gate and hide from the duck season's mascot but the the gates were closed. Gate 1, gate 2, gate 3, hell even gate 9 was closed!

"Sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t" I cursed and cursed, I could hear the dog getting near and then...

More screaming.

Now I wasn't the only one getting chased. Somehow the dog gave up on finding me and went for a random vendor in the streets.

...

...

...

Now if you think imma be a hero and save that vendor then you're wrong. I don't have a hero complex! Nor do I have a death wish! I'm in high school we don't learn heroics 101 like in Descendants does for God's sake!

(Again I might make a book for this but im still not sure if i could keep up with both books but i might so if i end up doing it then i'll try--)