ㄒ卄乇 卄ㄖㄥㄚ ㄥㄚ尺乇 山卂丂 山卄卂ㄒ 几ㄖ山?! (Part 1)

(Ayy! I finished my tasks! They were alot easier than I thought too so I was able to finish all in a few hours soo... here's an update! Sorry for the wait '^^)

"Get. that. away. from. me"

"Raymond, it's just a bit~"

Arien was trying to get Raymond to drink wine and, mind you, has many scars from being scraped by Raymond's wings. And Raymond, actually just climbed to the second floor by using the counter, was HISSING at the Elytrian below him. While everyone else was just at one of the tables in the corner, drinking and eating. They all were currently at Angel's Share trying to talk about Y/N's memories, and being how they usually were. And that was being chaotic.

"*sigh* This is going to be a pain in the-"

"LANGUAGE" Ziarra cut off Esther, by shoving a hash brown into her mouth. Esther immediately gulped the damn thing down and continued drinking her cider.

"...Esther what the f-"

"RAYMOND! LANGUAGE-"

"What the- Was it usually this chaotic?" Y/N asked the Lilac haired and hooded girl beside them, while drinking already half F/D (Favorite Drink), about to finish it and order for some more.

"Mhm, I'm guessing you don't remember every detail, right?" Corra said, downing yet another bottle of wine. She had a high alcohol tolerance so this wasn't going to take much of a toll on her anyway-. 

You may be wondering, how are they gonna pay for this? Well, the great thing about chasing adventurers is that you can threaten them into giving you mora or you just steal their chests. Since the H/C-ette lived in the mountains almost all their life, that also meant majority of the chests have been found by them.

So in short, the origins were just being the chaotic bunch they were without having to worry about the payment.

Just a regular day!

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until a green bard had burst into the tavern with a blonde traveler with them.

"Hi! Err, we'd like a seat at your ahhh... least conspicuous table, please!" The bard said, in a panicked tone

"Huh. Y/N who's that?" Ziarra said, all of a sudden wary from the request for a non-conspicuos table. 'Why would they need that, the green one seems to be a bard, why not on front... This is fishy..'

"Dunno, hey wait is that Aether?" 'Huh? Who's Ae- oh'  Arien thought, seeing the blonde boy who looked winded

"Umm... The second floor has fewer costumers, you'd be less conspicuous up there..." A familiar red-headed bartender said, endlessly wiping a glass cup in his hand.

"What is happening?"

"Hmm, Y/N..." Esther had a phone out of her pocket

"Yeah, Est?" Y/N said, until their eyes slightly widened at the sight of the similar device, specifically a y/d (your design) phone case...

"Wait is that their-?" Even if Raymond's eyes were slightly covered, it was obvious they were also as wide as 3 buttons.

"Mhm, so Y/N..."

"You remember Genshin Impact, right?" She said, opening the game. And all of a sudden, Y/N got dizzy, but instead of passing out, their vision was blurred, images raced from facing a screen, to getting a drink, then getting food, and everyone playing with the other in groups of 4 with the others.

"Wait- That means the Holy Lyre was WHAT NOW?!"

(Ack- sorry it's short- I wanna try getting the memory chapters in, both for Razor and Amber then for the origins. Then the OC book, oof- I'll post again within the day, my break time's almost over ^^)