卩尺ㄖㄖ千 千尺ㄖ爪 ㄒ卄乇 匚ㄥㄖㄩᗪ丂

Cloud's POV

*click* *click* *click*

Hehee, big sibling Y/N and big brother Raymond promised me some cotton to play with if I just send a letter, EEE- Ah, I can't scream that loud, even if it's in my head ^^'

Now, where is that green guy I have to bring this too.....

Oh! There he is!

Huh..... Green hat, green cape, why does he look so short? Hey I might almost be at his heigh- oh, never mind just the distance and... wait is that a uh... corset thing? The shoes... everyone Is giving him an apple-

Oh.My.Irene. No wonder everything is so familiar! It's the game Big brother let me play once! Errr... what was thig guy's name again???? Oh!

"Hello Mr. Barbatos!" 

"Whagah-"

Huh?.. What type of sound was that? Ohhh.....He spit out the apple, did I make him choke on a piece? Why is everyone sho- ohhhhhhhhh right.

"Uhhhh You ok?"

"I'm alright little one! But it is quite the compliment to call me the Wind God." he said. That sounded like a rhyme. How does he make those on the spot?

Oh right!

"Right! May I talk to you alone though? Big sis Corra said she needs to tell you something! Here!"

"Hmm? And who may that "Corra" be? An admirer~?" .....I wanna suffocate this guy in clouds, no one takes big sis like that D:<

"Nnnnope! She needs to tell you something sooo important that she isn't even trusting Big brother Raymond with the letter saying 'the plan to help' wouldn't work! She looked so scary too."

"Hmmm Alright!" Woah woah woah hold up a sec! What is he writing in the letter?

"Tell her to meet me at the tree in windrise, do you think you can bring it to her then come with her too?"

Hmmmm, big brother did say I was going to be pro-, are they gonna- Ohhhhh that would be soooo exciting!! I can't wait to see what that would look like! eeeeeeeeeeek!!

"Sure! ehe! Bye bye!" I waved and went to the place I remember big sis said she'd be in.

Venti Pov

"Sure! Ehe! Bye bye!"

Pfft- she sounded like me! Hmm this "Corra" person, plan to help... Maybe something important? Maybe this is one of the people Diluc has connections to? This child seemed more excited, as if she realized something. Maybe it was just my imagination? I swore her voice just got louder...

"Tone deaf bard!!!! We've been looking for you!" A squeaky voice yelled, hmmm.

"Oh! Paimon, Aether! How do you do? Before I'll need to bid adieu."

"Adi- ade- huh??" does- does she not know how to say that?

"Bid a- Wait why say good bye??!" Aehter said, huh, that look of disbelief is weird-

"Don't worry, don't worry, Oh hello there Master Diluc, I seemed to have received a letter from someone. Are they a connection of yours?" 

Huh, he seems to be thinking hard about that, did Diluc forget or something?

"... I haven't asked anyone to send a letter... Are you sure it's not a trap from the fatui?" .... SERIOUSLY?

"Do you really think a CHILD is part of the fatui"

".... WAIT A WHA-"