卂卄乇爪... 爪丨 爪ㄩ卄乇 ㄚ乇 乃丨- (Part 1)

"Amber, they have wings-"

"Oh! they- wait WHAT-"

Amber and her mother were shocked. The wings on Y/N's back were a quite big, probably a bit bigger than them yet it seemed like Y/N didn't feel any weight coming from it.

 The wings on Y/N's back were a quite big, probably a bit bigger than them yet it seemed like Y/N didn't feel any weight coming from it

(This is what I imagine your wings to look like but a BIT smaller. The wings will grow the older you become in the story)

"Errr, Miss? Amber? You guys ok?" Y/N asked, confused.

"Y/N dear, do you know how you got those wings? Did you even know?" Again, worry dripped from the woman's voice

"Of course! It helps keep me warm other than using fire" Y/N exclaimed with a proud smile. Now it was Amber's turn to talk.

"Do you know how you got them?"

"Eh, no not really, I recall me having some abilities because I was born this way but..... I don't recall the name of my species."

"So your not..... uhm- human?"

"Not really?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"EHHHHH?!"

-Smol Timeskip-

"YOUR BAG IS OVER HERE AMBER!" a loud yell erupted that probably woke up some hilichurls.

"EH- WHAT THE FU-uu.....dge" Amber's mother yelped, surprised at the sudden yell. Making sure to stop herself before she ends up cursing infront of children.

"???" Y/N and Amber could only look at each other, confused at the drastic lowering of the older brunette's voice

Before they could ask, the trio then heard:

"heh... some new test subjects"

It was a lone treasure hoarder. Specifically the (absolutely annoying-) potion thrower.

And it seems like this potion thrower knew Y/N

How?

Well.... I don't know. Probably because he-

"NOPE. NOT THEM AGAIN." That was it. That's all there is.

--Flashback, Y/N's POV--

I was picking some mint and berries for me to use for seasoning the meat like I promised to a samachurl. 

"Hmmmmm, 30 mint, 3, berries...... It's enough."

As I was retuning home I had bumped into a weird-looking guy. He had this odd red looking cloak, had a black mask and some other stuff I forgot about. Is he with those treasure hoarder guys that attempted to steal a chest the mitachurls found?

"Hey kid, what are ya doing out here?"

Yup, suspicious already.

"Just going home... why?"

"Oh just wanted to come with, you seem lost."

Hell no. Actually.... why not toy with him. I mean, it's just revenge for attempted theft. Right?

(Sooooo, this is only a part one since I have some work to do before their deadline, and one of the tasks' deadlines are today so I gotta finish it. I'll post part 2 maybe later in the day or late at night)