ㄒ卄乇 卄ㄖㄥㄚ ㄥㄚ尺乇 山卂丂 山卄卂ㄒ 几ㄖ山?! (Part 2)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Quick reminder to the readers! Don't forget to re-read Y/N's journal chapter sometime after an update since that is when I input a new entry for an origin!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"The Holy Lyre was WHAT NOW?!"

Y/N Half shouted, because of the area they were in, barely anyone heard them.

"Shhhhh! Be quiet! If anyone hears us who knows what will happen!" Esther scolded

"Errr, the phone Est" Arien said, sweat dropping.

"Oh- Right uhm.. here N/N" Esther says giving you the device. Immediately being stuffed into a pocket of their clothes.

"So, That means you guys in some form freaking Isekai'd me here? Why did you do that in the first place exactly!?" The Nether Angel half screams.

"Because! Your a boss origin remember? That means the wither storm would target you 100%!" Esther said to the now labeled 'boss origin'.

"But why would the WITHER storm target the WITHER origin?!" Raymond shouts, absolutely confused and lost.

"The both are different! The wither storm was made by command!" The twiborne argues. The both of them having their own non-stop debate.

"Guys..."  Ziarra starts, but her voice is immediately tuned out by the Angel and Dreamer

"But the wither origin was also made similarly! There has to be some form of connection as a wither is born through Nether materials! That means the Wither storm is a Nether. Borne!"

"That doesn't help! It was born in the overworld which means that the wither storm is obviously an Overborne!"

"Esther, Raymond...." The End spiriter warns, yet also ignored.

"And!? How-"

"GUYS." Arien slams the table, using his boost ability and instead of using the elytra, he lets himself fall to make a bang sound. As he hit the ground, everyone in the bar, including the red haired bartender and the Bard look to them.

"May I know why you were using your vision in the tavern?"

"... Ari, what the heck?" Y/N said, looking at him with a semi-disappointed face. "Now they have their attention on us." 

"Huh? Aren't you the young lad who the traveler talked about? The H/C haired person?" The green bard inquired. 'Strange, this person has wings, and the others' clothing, they are definitely not from here...' Was what the bard thought

"You stole the Holy Lyre, didn't you?" The blindfolded girl said, looking at the two of them with an unreadable face 'hmmm... would we be able to change the story, like Venti's gnosis getting taken? Or can we make him strike a deal with Signora like what Zhongli did.. I should discuss this with the others.. I'm sleepy'

"How exactly-"

"Not the time, it's called 'putting pieces together' and 'eavesdropping'" The same girl said, giving an un-pleased face.

"Well, we kinda-"

"You failed, didn't you?"

"How are you guessing these so easily?"

"Must I repeat myself-?"

But Y/N had slightly tuned out the back and forth conversation as they had one question in mind

What was a boss origin? And were there more? If so, then who were they?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Quick reminder to the readers! Don't forget to re-read Y/N's journal chapter sometime after an update since that is when I input a new entry for an origin!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆