An Actual Profile for Y/N

Name: Y/N L/N

Origin: Netherborne/Nether Angel

Pro's:
-Soul flame let's the user create a blue flame that can turn to chains and lets us control the person wrapped in chains or it can also just fling the opponent around and using the chains, burn them.

-They have enhanced strength and agility, but not smarts, Nether Angels have the average IQ as anyone else.

-They can actually explode anything if they have wool and wood.

-When entering a nether fortress Blazes won't attack. But wither skeletons will still attack you but instead of attacking immediately, they will only fight if provoked.

Neutrals:

-Wings become heavy when wet, so water makes the user slow

-Ghasts will let them ride the top of their heads. But there's a 50-50 chance they'll drop you off after 3 minutes.

-Since Nether Angels are from the nether, any edible food from the nether will fill up more health points than regular food from the overworld, the odd fruits of the End, including the odd food in twilight forest.

Con's:

-Water will make you itchy, sneeze, and staying in the water for too long will actually harm you.

-In the night time Nether Angels are weaker since it's cold and their body isn't used to the cold, so being in winter biomes also makes them weak. Being in the End also applies, including the Twilight forest since it's ALWAYS night there...

-Any mobs that spawn in the winter like biomes like the snow queen in twilight forest or the stray, They'll take extra damage

Age: 21

Hair color: H/C

Eye color: E/C

Height: 6'0"/182.9 cm

Favorite food: Nether wartz, f/f

Favorite drink: Wolfhook Juice, f/d

Likes: Nether, Origins, Boss origins, Amber, Razor, (whatever you like too!)

Dislikes: Abyss, Water, People hurting the origins, People hurting the boss origins, Just anyone hurting who they like in general, (whatever you dislike!)

Favorite color: Red, Orange, Yellow, f/c

Titles/Nicknames: Nether Angel Y/N(hilichurls), Lower Boss(???), Shadow's Bane(???), N/N(friends)