Memory:Amber

"Argh... I can't get Razor's memo- Oh?"

Amber's memories have been downloaded! Would you like to view?

"...I don't have a choice. I guess..."

>{Yes}                      {No}

Loading

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"EEEK"

Amber was running. As she stopped to catch her breath, she looked back to-

"HOW THE HECK IS THAT LAWACHURL SO FAST?!"

You see, some of the hilichurls weren't familiar with Amber even after some years (this is when she's training to be an outrider).

And that included the Frostarm Lawachurl.

So while Amber was catching up to Y/N at the frost bearing tree, she woke the Lawachurl up by yelling a bit too loud.

"Y/N! THE LAWACHURL IS CHASING ME" Amber was trying to climb the icicles that Y/N was on while they watched her. But unfortunately, the icicles the lawachurl summoned always made her loose any grip the had on the ice, which caused her to just run around the place attempting to shoot it.

"I GAVE YOU MEAT, AMBER! GIVE IT TO THEM!"

"IT WAS FOR THEM?!"

"WHAT-?" Y/N immediately got down and threw a stone at the Lawachurl. Of course, without wrapping it in grass so when it caught fire while throwing it, it wouldn't be put out.

"OI! AMBER IS A FRIEND, SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE MEAT BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY RIGHT NOW! I'LL HUNT BOARS IF YOU DON'T HURT HER"

The lawachurl stood there thinking. Then it went back to it's spot, going back to sleeping again.

"Who did you give the meat to?" Y/N looked at Amber, making sure their friend wasn't hurt

"There were foxes so I gave it to them <(_ _)>" Amber scratched the back of her hea-

"OOF" Amber immediately realizes that snow was on her face while her friend laughed.

"Pfft- Hahaha! H-How did yo-you not notice THAT?? HAHA-"

"Hey!" Amber was blushing out of pure embarrassment to the point it melted the remaining snow. She immediately throws a snowball she made quickly, meaning it was a bit small.

"Wha-hey!"

"That's what you get!pfft" Amber immediately blew her tongue at Y/N making the H/C-ette laugh evilly

"Hm?"

"You don't realize..."

"Uhhh... N/N your- WAIT-"

"YOUR IN MY DOMAIN! MUAHAHAHA! FROSTARM LAWACHURL, THROW ANOTHER SNOW BALL"

"Wha-Wh... Hey! THAT'S UNFAIR!"

In the end all the hilichurls (excluding the lawachurl, the lawachurl has to hit both teams) chose teams and had started snow ball fight with Y/N and amber being the leaders.

--Timeskip, one month later--

"Did you hear?"

"Hmm?"

The tavern, Angel's share had been the area where this little story happened and the story spread like wind in Mondsdadt. Both in and out of the building

But did it disappear as quick? Pffft no.

"An adventurer and knight saw the hilichurls having a snowball fight! Including the Lawachurl!"

"Everyone's heard that story, but did you know the GUESSES AND THEORIES?"

"Guesses?"

"Yeah people said that the outrider-in-training and someone else was there! Heck people eeven say it was ABYSS MAGES"

Y/N and Amber who happen to be nearby this group, choked on their food.

"...."

"Shoot"