卂 丂乇匚尺乇ㄒ ㄒㄖ 丂ㄖㄥᐯ乇

"WHAT"

"Mhm!"

Zen could only look at Esther with an unamused look, unable to really, talk in his dragon form. He can only talk to them through telepathy when he turns himself into an ender dragon

''Esther...Seriously?'

"What? The reaction is hilarious."

Aether and the others looked in confusion. I mean Dvalin can talk but they don't hear the newcomer-dragon talking. So why was the black-haired dreamer replying??

"Err... Ms?"

"Just call me Esther! Is it about me talking to Zen?"

"How-"

"Just a hunch"

"But anyways, Zen is something called an Ender dragon, obviously an Enderborne origin. One of the abilities you're seeing is him in his dragon form. Thing is, he can't 'talk' in this form so he uses telepathy to communicate"

Esther immediately shuts herself. Refusing to speak any further. 'Telling them too much is gonna get me killed by this guy' Esther thinks, looking at her ender dragon buddy nervously.

--------------

With the others

"Do you... think someone lied?"

"Huh?" Corra looked at the Elytrian. All of them were at the second floor of the tavern it was more quiet and it seemed like no one was there, no knight. Nothing. Like it was, just them. 

"What if it... wasn't who we thought?"

"..." All the origins looked at Arien. Y/N soon thought 'The wither storm summoning?'

After all, Y/N DID lose thier memory after all~

"... What if...HE did it?"

"What?"

"The evidence points to him, and if we look into his story.. I'm sure you know"

Raymond then slammed the table. Realizing the truth in Arien's words

"THAT F*CKING TRAITOR! THAT LITTLE-"

"Raymond! Calm down!" Corra panicked, watching her brother get frustrated.

"He has EVERY right to be mad" Ziarra said, uncharacteristically mad

"She's right. Humans are dying at an alarming rate to the point we had to ask Icy, her mom, and the main boss origins from the Twilight forest to immortalize them by encasing them"

"What?" Y/N said in disbelief.

"Y/N you may not remember but, does canonical lives... ring a bell?" Wisteria asked reluctantly, knowing the pain this would cause her friend.

"Ring a- AGH" Y/N felt like screaming. They felt a painful, PAINFUL, headache.

....

----------------FLASHBACK, Y/N'S POV---------------

"Hey Mr wither skeleton?" I asked one of the wither skeletons in the nether. Maybe he knows! I mean, he's an adult right?

"Hm? what's wrong, Ms L/N?" He asked.

"What's a canonical life? It's always talked about in the Mob-eista-ry?"I said the last word slowly. how does someone say that?!

"A.. canonical life? Well, it  means how many times you can *ahem* die.. defore you die permanently." Oh. so like video games...?

"And Ms L/N?"

"?"

"it's Mobestiary"

----------------------------------

......

"I... only have 5 canonical lives left... I used the rest to protect the others before we got here"

"Wait....." Y/N started.

"?"

"Every boss origin has 10 canonical lives unlike regular origins who have 5, and humans, that only have 3..... How many did I have left?"

".... 7 It's not a bad number but.... Each was kinda... sad, scary? I don't know anymore"

*creak* *thud*

The origins saw the group who fought stormterror, including Esther and Zen in his human form

As soon as they all walked in, they knew the tension had built between the origins and whatever happened.

"What's going on?" Esther asked, looking at her friends who looked so... serious. 'The las they were like this was when... when.. oh' Zen and Esther then looked down, knowing why the room was so tension filled.

At this point, even a knife couldn't cut it.

'What happened, some form of discussion?'

All the others could think was.

This was a secret that will solve itself. And they may be around to see their part.