Memory: First meet

As the dream faded, she chased it, forlorn.

"WAIT! STOP PLEASE I NEED TO HELP THEM!"

She banged on the barriers made by the stars. 

We can't!                                    You'll get hurt....                       Please stay here!

"LET ME OUT. ALL OF YOU. Please......." She could only look at the destruction. Stuck in a box of stars as they all tried to comfort her.

The burning trees. The blood bath. The cataclysm. The storm. The Wither. Only the Divine knows the outcome.

So why aren't they doing anything......?

Esther wasn't one who was in a religion since there wasn't really one in the Twilight Forest. But when moving to the overworld, it gave her a view on religion. She didn't fully care yet always found herself praying to the Divine to bless all dreams. To bless the stars.

She could remember her and the other's first meet like it was yesterday.

.......

"AAAAAKC-"

"Who the---"

Esther looked at the people--- well, origins... infront of her. Ok, she may have went to the Overworld herself. it doesn't mean she wanted to run into DANGEROUS ORIGINS. Ok she's one too but still.

єгг๏г, єгг๏г.

гєรՇ ๏Ŧ Շђє Ŧเɭєร คгє ς๏ггยקՇє๔. 

๔๏ ץ๏ย ฬเรђ Շ๏ ς๏ภՇเภยє

.......

No.

Restore file no. 0045

Delete file apk crp no.0045

Download file name: img 01001000 01100101 01101100 01110000

............

What the------