卂乇ㄒ卄乇尺, ㄒ卄乇 ㄖㄩㄒㄥ卂几ᗪ乇尺 (Part 2)/ㄒ卄乇 Ҝ几丨Ꮆ卄ㄒ丂 ㄖ千 千卂ᐯㄖ几丨ㄖㄩ丂

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Quick reminder to the readers! Don't forget to re-read Y/N's journal chapter sometime after an update since that is when I input a new entry for an origin!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Jean, what's the hurry? I thought we agreed to meet them here." A voice rang out in an office, the person who had spoke up seemed to be a librarian. She also has a specific signature color. Purple.  "There have been sightings of Stormterror outside the city. Once we meet, we must-" Another person said. They sat in the seat by the desk, they seem to be important if they are sitting there, huh? The librarian had immediately cut off the woman in the chair "Relax. I'll lend a hand when the time comes."

"Jean, I've brought them"

--Time skip of Kaeya explaining--

 "-And once it was over I brought them straight here." Kaeya said with Aether, Y/N, and Amber behind him

"Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travelersI am Jean, Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. This is , our resident Librarian, Lisa." The woman in the chair, who is now known as Jean said.

"Oh? Are you sweeties here to help us out? You're both so adorable!" Lisa said. 'What-' Aether and Y/N said while the Nether Angel was blushing a tad bit (Y/N has only been around Amber so compliments from others are a bit unexpected) and Paimon, who was just there was staying silent.

"Sadly, the timing is regrettable..." Lisa continued "Stormterror has caused quite a ruckus in the region since its recent resurgence. Simply put, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten. For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout."

"Stormterror? Blondie, who's Stormterror?" Y/N whispered.

"Stormterror is the dragon that you called 'the flying lizard'." Aether replied "And my name is Aether. I'm an outlander"

"Ohhhhhhh"

'Hmmmmm, what are they whispering about?' Kaeya thought, curious. 'Eh, Y/N's probably asking him about Stormterror'

"If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters. We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your sister."

"Wait, his sister is missing? Oh.. Must've been separated from their travels" Y/N whispered to no one

"It really should help us out as well." Aether replied to Jean. "Paimon will help too!" Paimon added

'WAIT WHAT THE-' Y/N almost jumped 10 feet into the air when they heard Paimon.

"Good. In that case we need a plan." Kaeya said, which stopped a mini train of thought in Y/N's head about Aether's sibling.

"With Stormterror now directly attacking Mondstadt, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off at the source. Lisa has revealed the sources of Stormterror's power with her detection magic." Jean had responded to Kaeya's statement

"Hm? Is that so?"

"They're located in the abandoned Four Winds' Temples. Stormterror's ability to whip up these kinds of storms can be attributed to it drawing power from the temples-"

Y/N had drowned out everyone's conversation since they had nothing to contribute to it. 'Nether Angel.... so that means I'm from some place called the Nether or something? But... how the heck am I here? And if the journal said I can't stand the cold... how did I survive Dragonspine? Was it because I was raised there? But then how did I write in that journal? AGHHH SO MANY QUESTION AND THERE ARE LITTLE ANSWERS!!!' Y/N's train of thought was interrupted when-