Nathaniel and Nino noticed Marinette and bowed.

"Greeting your highness." They greeted.

Marinette pouted, "You guys. There's no need to be so formal."

Nino smirked and said, "As long as we're on the job no can do your highness."

Marinette rolled her eyes and chuckled knowing that she can't argue with them.

"Well let's get going there's a lot on our plate before the guest arrives."

Marinette first did a check in the Quartz palace since it was her palace, and she was already there. She made sure that everything was spotless and pretty. Next was the Ruby, Turquoise and Sapphire Palace to make sure that all the rooms were clean and tidy and up to standards, she also made sure that all the foods were stocked up. Before heading to the main palace, she called all the maids in the Sapphire palace to assign which maid to care for the guest. After that she went to the main palace the Diamond palace to check the decorations there and check on the food.

She looked around and saw that everything was in order. She then moved to the kitchen to taste test the food, after living with her aunt Sabine for 3 years she learned a thing or two about cooking and baking. She tasted the food and as expected the food was up to par.

To say she was exhausted was an understatement, she told a maid to go and fetch her tea and to bring it to the lounge room. She wanted to slouch so bad, but she knew that if she did, she would get an earful from her mother. For some it's like her mother had some sort of sixth sense when it comes to proper manners.

She then remembered something, turning to Nino she then said, "Nino, I want you to be in charge for the guest safety while they're here, I ask father to assign another guard as well to help. Zhao Cuo's group hasn't captured all the other assassins and as of right now the other groups are also busy dealing with some rebels. Think you could handle it?"

Nino smirked as he straightened his back, "As you command your highness."

She turned to Nathaniel and said, "Nathaniel you're with me, you will be my temporary personal guard."

Nathaniel nodded and bowed, "As you wish your highness."

Marinette wanted to drink the tea but noticed the odd colour and smell. She looked at the maid and back at the tea. Nino noticed Marinette's expression, he saw her eyes move towards the maid and saw that she wrote on the paper to block the door. Marinette placed her lips on the rim of the cup but didn't sip the tea.

Nino nudged Nathaniel and whispered to him to block the door. Nathaniel was confused to why but did it anyways. Marinette acted as if nothing happened shocking the maid. Nino slowly walked behind the maid then pinned her down.

Marinette smirked and summoned her sword.

"Do you honestly think I'm that stupid for not noticing?" Marinette sneered. "Like the old saying goes, fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, and unfortunately for you I've never been fooled once."

"Not only that you barely yet fooled at all." Nino added, "If you did it was probably cause you were distracted and even that is rare."

Marinette smirked and nodded.

She took a closer look at the girl's face, "Who sent you I don't remember you being listen into the employee data and I should know since I always check twice every month."

The maid spat on Marinette's face, "Like I would tell a bitch I you! You – you're just a slut who likes to seduce men. If it weren't for you Lord Adrien would have been mine!"

This cause Nino to press his knee harder on her back making her scream louder.

Marinette grabbed a tissue whipped the spit of her face, "Disgusting."

Marinette glared at the girl, "Honestly all of this was cause of Adrien? Damn and I thought there was still hope for you."

"Of course, this was all of Adrien he told me that if I manage to poison you, he will take me as his bride to be, haha haha HAHAHAHAHAHA. But first I have to end you."

Marinette sighed and looked at the girl pitifully. Marinette's eyes turned stone cold as she swung her sword slicing the girl's head from her body clean.

She looked at her clothes and said, "I'm glad I didn't get blood on my dress."

Marinette then rung in a maid and ordered her to clean up the body and fix the room before the guest comes. The maids in the palace are so used to facing dead bodies that they're unfazed.

"You didn't get it on your dress, but you go it on me." Nino bluntly said as he wiped the blood of his face. Marinette looked at him, she sweat dropped when she saw the blood splatter on his clothes and face.

"Sorry, I'll call someone to clean you up."

Marinette rung in another maid and ordered her to escort Nino into another room and clean him. Nathaniel on the other hand was in shock that Marinette can kill so mercilessly.

"Woah." Was the only thing he could say.

Marinette looked at Nathaniel, "Come on we have to report this to my father."

Marinette went to her father an immediately told him what had happened. He called all the guard captains, six guards stood before him.

"EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU LET AN ASSASSIN INTO THE PALACE. NOT ONLY THAT SHE ALMOST SUCCEDED IN POISONING THE PRINCESS."

Xukun was furious, the guards especially in the main palace should the best of the best second to the SF division.

"YOU LOTS SHOULD BE DEMOTED IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY DAUGHTER ASKING FOR MERCY, I WOULD HAVE DISPOSED OF YOU FOR BEING SO INCOMPETANT."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, it was Nino and the empress.

"Honey I have word that the guest is about to arrive we should greet them at the gates." Said Shuxin.

Xukun massaged his head, "We will deal with this later, I want everyone to be on high alert UNDERSTAND!"

"UNDERSTOOD!" The captains exclaimed.

The family plus Nino and Nathaniel walked outside to the gates to greet the guest. When the limo pulled out four figures stepped outside the vehicle.

Marinette was in awe of their beauty.

"Greetings I am Lee Chanhyuk, eldest son of the Lee family, royal family of Korea and this is my sister Lee Suhyun."

Suhyun curtsied and greeted, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Your majesties, it's a pleasure to see you again, I'm sure you remember my sister, Hayami." Izanagi greeted.

"Greetings, it's a pleasure to see you again your Majesties, princess Meiying."

Xukun stepped in front and held his hand out to the boys, "Welcome I hope you and the princesses have a wonderful stay here."

Marinette was shaking with excitement, she thought, 'I can't wait to get to know them.'

Secretly a Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें