Chapter 27: Guest

Start from the beginning

"Ah, Xiao Mei, I already excuse you from your teacher today you won't be joining your class." Xukun said, "We're going to be having a couple of guest today as representatives and I want you to be there with us to greet them. They will be staying until your coming-of-age celebration."

"Of course, father." Marinette said obediently.

"May I ask who they are?"

"The Korean and the Japanese Prince and Princess."

"I heard that the Lee family have two children a boy and a girl and I believe she's around your age." Shuxin commented.

Marinette's head snapped towards her parents, "HUA, Lee Suhyun and Lee Chanhyuk?"

Her parents looked at her confused.

"You know them?"

Marinette shook her head, "No, apparently Felix and Chanhyuk are best friends he told me stories about them and now I've been dying to meet them, and I can't wait to see Hayami-chan and Izanagi-kun again."

Her parents only smiled at her excitement. Xukun then turned to Nathaniel and Nino.

"Nino, Nathaniel, I want you to be there too, this will be perfect training for Nathaniel and as for Nino precaution."

The two boys nodded.

Kagami looked at her watched and was shocked when she saw how much time has passed.

"AH! Luka, Chloe-chan, Juleka-chan, we have to go now! Ms. B just texted me asking us."

Marinette giggled and said, "Ask Ms. B where you're heading and tell her to go ahead, I'll prepare a car and driver for you guys."

They tried to decline it, but Marinette and her family insisted.

Once they left, everyone started to get ready. The butlers and maids were getting all the palaces ready, the gardeners were prettying up the garden.

There were a few maids that helped Nino and Nathaniel get ready, much to their protest. They were changed into white uniforms. (Like Felix's uniform but in white.)

Marinette got changed into a sleeveless purple dress that has a gold peek a boo slit and gold detachable sleeves. (Author: I'm sorry I'm bad at describing.)

She put her hair up in a ponytail and wore a small rose gold tiara and a pair of dragonfly earrings

As she was getting ready the head maid came in a said, "Your highness their majesties ask that you over see the decorations, the food and the assign which maids to the princes and princesses. The princes and princesses will also be in your care. And these are the schedule."

Marinette turned to the maids and asked, "Are Nino and Nathaniel ready?"

The head maid nodded and asked the princess to follow her. Marinette followed her to the drawing room and saw Nathaniel and Nino standing there talking. She quickly opened her camera and took pictures and sent them to the group and tagged Juleka and Chloe.