𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Y/N POV:

you sit there with your hand put into a fist sitting on your cheek whilst stirring your drink with a straw. you sit continue waiting for your blind date your mum set up for you.

"is there anything else i can get your" the bar tender asks.

"um no thanks im good for now" i say

"waiting for someone" he questions

"yeah"

"nervous" he says

"a little, my mum set me up on a blind date" i say sitting up

"well you seem lovely, im sure you will be fine" he says walking away.

you wait another half an hour and you realise your date is a no show.

you sigh " bartender, i think im ready for a real drink now"

"i think i know exactly what you need" he says back

he comes back with a vodka red bull "you do not disappoint um.."

"rafe, im rafe" he smirks

you drink your drink and head out. you try to ring your friend but no answer. "shit" you say to yourself. you gave the key to your friend but that was the only key so your now locked outside. you phone a cab but none are available. "seriously" you sigh. you start pacing up and down outside the bar wondering what your going to do. You live almost half an hour away. your phone is on the urge of dying there is no way home.

"you ok" a voice behind me speaks.

i turn around and see rafe "um no there are no cabs available and i dont have my keys to get into my apartment and my phone just died".

"i could give you a ride, and you could stay at my place for the night" he offers

"how do i know your not gonna kill me for all i know you could be a serial killer" you say sarcastically.

"thats where you have to trust me" he says

You smile in return.

"How about that ride to my place"

"I will take you up on that offer" you say.

You both walk to rafes car and start to drive to his place.

"What was your name" rafe questions

"I'm Y/n"

" unique"

"Thank you" you say

"Did your date show after all" he says making small talk

"Nope, honestly I was more excited about having a drink than the actual date" you say laughing He smirks and he pulls up to his apartment.

"This is me" rafe say unbuckling his seatbelt.

You both get out and wait for the elevator doors to open up. They open and you both walk in.

"Can I just say thank you so much again for letting me stay, you are such a life saver"

"Honestly I get pretty lonely, it's no problems he say pressing to button.

"Lonely"? You question

"Yeah I don't have much friends and I don't keep contact with my family"

"You don't even have a girlfriend" you also question.

"Why wanna know if I'm single, joking no my last relationship was 9 months ago".

"What was her name" you ask

"Alicia, it was back in outer banks before I moved to London, she was a pogue and I was a kook"

"pogue and a kook" you say as the elevator dings

"A pogue is let's say the poorer people of the island and the kooks are the rich people" he answers unlocking his door.

"Ha no wonder you can afford this place" you laugh

"Want any water" rafe asks

"Please" you reply

He hands you a bottle of water.

"Thanks you"

You take a seat next to rafe and take a sip of your drink. You accidentally spill you water everywhere on yourself.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry about your couch" you apologise

"It's fine, it's more on you then my couch" you both laugh

"Wheres the bathroom"

"Just down the hall to the left" he points .

Your slightly close the door behind you. "Oh no, shit my favourite dress"you say to yourself. You try to unzip it but you can't reach.

"Um rafe can u help, me one second please" you say poking your head around the corner

"Sure with what"

He walks over as you say "can you unzip the back of my dress please"

"Um...,Sure" he replies

RAFES POV:

she moves her hair out of the way so I could unzip her dress. I grip the zip and slowly unzip her dress revealing her laced bra. Her body was a hourglass so perfect.

She interrupts my thoughts "uh thank you"

"Yeah, I'll get you one of my jumpers"

She walks into the living room fiddling with the sleeves the pass her wrists"where am I staying"

"You can have my bed I'll stay on the couch" I offer

"No, please I'll stay on the couch, you have done so much already no need to give up your bed for me"

"Please take the bed" I insist

"Fine but your sleeping in the bed as well" she states

My eyes widen

We lay next to each other deep in our own thoughts.

We face each other.

She says"I'm glad we met"

"You are" I say

"Aren't you" she questions.

"I didn't mean it like that"

"It's just I don't have many friends and I don't keep in contact with any of my family for reasons, so it's nice to meet somebody new and who I can't relate to" she whispers.

"Im glad I met you too"

"Even tho we met in a weird way"

"Weird" I question.

"Yeah think about it, isn't it a coincidence that my flat mate didn't answer her phone or there weren't any cabs available it was like a sign or something, I don't know"

""It is a big coincidence" I question

"Good night stranger" she whispers facing me smiling

I smirk " good night y/n".

A/n

I know nothing really happened in this chapter but I promise the story will get better in the mean time.

Follow my ig Drewspf