"Can I help you?" I heard voice ask. I turned around and saw a blonde girl there. She had these green eyes that looked angry and irritated that I was here. She had lips that looked really fake. But, she had a pretty soft beauty to her. It was like a soft look yet her angry a blaze eyes showed she held her head high and no doubt was strong when people would bitch about her and she knew exactly the words that were spoken. Her attitude would no doubt be the reason people would think she has no idea of their words on her. I smiled at her, "Yes, I am here to meet Mr. Black. I am his new personal assistant."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Alright bratz doll. You can go. Mr. Black already has an assistant and that is me." She said.

"Well, he did tell me---"

"Shut up and leave." She said.

"Dove. Is Diana here?" Stefan asked as he walked towards her.

"Present." I said.

"Sir, she says she has an assistant job I will get rid of her." She said in a sugary tone as batted her eyelashes at Stefan.

"No. That is okay Dove. I did hire her. I need to appreciate you more so I got another assistant. Knowing I can handle a large amount of workload doesn't mean you need to do the same for me. Every one can a handle a different workload." He said. He took the files from Dove's hands and dumped them in my hand.

"Show her to her office and let her begin work." Stefan said as he smirked at me. I smiled at him and nodded my head and followed Dove. He thought I would be affected by getting a lot of work. I was the exact opposite. The rush I got from working and doing business was like riding a bike down hill. The pure joy of the speed.

She showed me to my office.

"This is your office. Mine is right opposite and also, I hope you know how to summarize---"

"File, take points, look through contracts, answer calls, prepare reports, manage databases, filing systems, liaising with staff, suppliers and clients and collating and filing expenses. Yes I can do that." I said with a smile as I looked through the files. She scoffed and swayed her hips and walked out.

I did some of the paper work and then was about to start my work on the computer but, it was password protected. I walked out of the office and tried to look for Dove but, I bumped into someone else. The files in his hand fell to the floor.

"Oh, I am sorry. I was not looking where I was walking. My apologises." I said as I handed him the files back.

"No problems." He said. He looked really good. He had blonde gelled hair and blue eyes. His smile was really pretty as well.

"I am Diana." I said.

"Hayden." He said.

"Uhm... It is my first day at work and I can't log in to the computer. I can't find Dove. Is there any chance you could help me?" I said.

"Oh. Yeah sure." He said. He walked in behind me and logged into the computer.

"The password is common at the start BlackIndustries0001." He said, "You can change your password after this. All the computers are password protected. Safety reasons." He said with that really good smile.

"Right. Thank you. I should suggest that to my D--" I realised what I was about to say, "To myself. I don't have a password on some devices of my own." Hayden stood up from the chair and we were standing really close.

"Diana can yo---" Stefan said. I looked at him with wide eyes. I took a step back.

"What are you still doing here Hayden?" Stefan asked as he narrowed his eyes at him.