"Well, when I did sleep next to you. You seemed quite happy by nuzzling your head in my neck and holding my body so close to your own." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widened as I gasped.

"Well, because that was not good I bought Pua." I said. He had an impressed look. I smiled at my victory. He was also starting to get away when Pua was snatched out of my hands and thrown on the sofa in the room.

"Hey!" I said and I was pulled into Stefan's chest.

"Pua hasn't helped and your dark circles prove it." He whispered as he pulled me close. I breathed in his scent and felt sleepy.

"Whatever." I said as I yawned and fell asleep straight away.

STEFAN'S POV:

I stepped out of my office and was about to head to my room to sleep. I was completely annoyed at the fact that Diana didn't ask for me to sleep next to me. I promised myself that I will stay away but, she lied to me she was not afraid and I felt great that she needed my help.

"That was weird." I heard her say from behind me. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see her standing there in one of the cutest onesies. It was a panda one and she had her hair open and hood on. I wanted to smile but, her comment made me realise what she said.

"What was?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You coming out of your office alone. Your girlfriend got tired of you?" She asked in taunting tone. I didn't like the way she spoke. Even though there was a hint of jealousy I think I found. I wanted to smile that she was jealous but, then I realised that maybe she was just taunting me because she hates me.

"She was not my girlfriend." I said through gritted teeth as I began to feel slightly irritated at her comments. "Mhmh." She said as if she was shrugging it off. I was starting to get annoyed now with her attitude. "What is does that mean?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She answered. Once again shrugging the thought away. She was getting on my nerves. "Then why did you say that?" I asked trying to remain calm. "Sorry. It seemed weird and I said what was on my mind. Next time I won't." She answered and walked up to her. I looked her long and hard and noticed her dark circles. I growled in annoyance before I stalked up behind her and pulled her back by her arm and grabbed her grabbed in my hold with my right hand. I narrowed my eyes as if to inspect something under a microscope and zoom in and focus. She had dark circles no doubt and I felt myself worry? "Why do you have dark circles?" I asked.

"I don't have dark circles. It is just the lighting." She lied. I knew that because the lighting was perfect. I could her fair skin and her dark circles contrasting like black and white hues. She stepped away from and I let her go. "Right." I said as I smirked at her. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion causing her to get a wrinkle right between her eyebrows that seemed like a delicate feathery stoke of an artist that was perfect to fit on her face. "Why are you smirking?" She asked. I had the most brilliant idea when I saw the hallway switch on the wall. I took a step forward and she took one back I took another one forward and leaned in next to her ear and whispered, "April?" I asked in low eery tone and then clapped behind her back before switching the lights off. She jumped right into my arms and snuggled against my chest. "They are here." She whispered. I smirked at how my trick worked. I held her wrist in mine and pulled her into the room. I tucked her into her side of the bed and went to the other side where I saw a teddy bear. It was the one Mal had described when I asked him what had she gone shopping for. I couldn't believe she actually bought a teddy bear. I almost didn't believe Mal when he told me and thought he was lying about Diana an adult having a teddy bear. But, now I knew that he was not lying.

"A teddy bear really? I mean Mal told me that but really?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her. She frowned and crawled over and snatched the bear out of my hands and covered its ears. "SHHH! Pua might hear you." She said harshly. Pua? What in the world was Pua. "Pua?" I asked. "Yes Pua." She repeated. "What is Pua?" I asked her. "Pua is the pig from Moana." She answered. I did see posters of Moana. It was an animated Disney movie. She named her teddy bear after watching an animated film even though she was an adult. "He is a stuffed bear." I said as I pointed towards the bear. She scowled and narrowed her eyes at me, "Doesn't matter. You can't such things about him. I love him." She declared. I internally found myself smiling at how cute she looked. She was dressed like a panda and was covering the ears of an inanimate stuffed bear that she thought was listening to my insensitive words. God, now I was thinking she was finding me thinking I was being insensitive to his feelings.

"Okay. If you need protection from the ghosts then I don't think Pua is going to be much help." I said. "Well, Pua has helped just fine the last few nights." She said as if she was proud of Pua's bravery. Wait, did she get a teddy bear to not be with me. Ouch that thought slightly hurt me. "So, you got a teddy bear so that you don't have to ask for my help?" I asked. "Yes. I don't like you." She said as she held her high. Didn't like me? Her not liking my presence, she seemed quite calm and not distressed that I was sleeping next to her. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Well, when I did sleep next to you. You seemed quite happy by nuzzling your head in my neck and holding my body so close to your own." I said. Her eyes widened and she audibly gasped. I smirked. "Well, because that was not good I bought Pua." She said as she took a deep breath. I was impressed that she said that emitting some confidence. She smiled at her thought thinking I was buying her words. I started to get away when I quickly snatched Pua out of her hands and threw him on the sofa in the room. I got in the bed and pulled her to my chest. "Hey!" She protested and frowned. "Pua hasn't helped and your dark circles prove it." I whispered and she took a deep breath and muttered, "Whatever." Before she snuggled and I could feel her steady breaths. She fell asleep so fast. I ran my fingers down her back as I thought about how she seemed like such a cute child at heart person. It made me smile at the entire thought of her watching Disney movies hugging teddy bears and eating candy while grinning. Maybe I should watch Moana and see who Pua actually is. She said he was a pig. Why would anyone like a big I wondered. Soon enough I also felt asleep.