Chapter 21

Uhh, small warning. This chapter will contain a heated makeout sesh. I'm not going to put smut so I just cut it off right before it gets to that part. It's going to be like how it was in book 1.

Y/n POV:

We just ruined our chances to get back to 2019. Vanya, Diego, and Allison didn't show up on time. Did I expect this? Yes. Very much. Am I pissed? HELL YES. It was a simple task and they couldn't even make it here on time. All they had to do was be here. I guess this was too hard for our dimwitted family. Five was pacing around the alleyway while I was leaning against the wall.

"Now what," Luther asks.

"Now nothing, Luther, all right," Five yells.

"Make your peace with God," I yell.

I throw my bag on the ground and kick it.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya?"

"Screw them both," I say.

"They should have been here!"

"What about Diego? He's quite a responsible young man, no," Klaus asks as he gets up.

Five walks over to a box and kicks it.

"Something must've happened to them," Luther says.

"Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! We were better off on our own in the apocalypse," Five yells.

He walks over to me and takes my hand. I pick up my bag and we storm off towards the back door.

"Five! Y/n! Come on," Luther says.

"You know what, Luther? It's every sibling for himself now. How 'bout that," Five yells.

"Don't be like this guys," Luther says.

I look at him and then at the brick wall. A few seconds later Luther crashes into the wall.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL Y/N," Luther yells.

I just ignore him as Five and I walk inside.

"I can't believe this," Five says.

"I can."

"You know what we're going to have to do, right," Five asks.

"No..."

"Y/N, do you know what tomorrow is?"

"November 22. The day Kennedy gets shot."

"Yeah... but who else was there?"'

I stop walking and look up at Five. Shit.

"Us," I whisper.

"Yeah, but in our older bodies."

"It's probably not gonna end well."

"It's our only choice."

"Hey! Five! Y/N!"

We look down the stairs to see Luther chasing after us. We just roll our eyes as we continue to walk up the stairs.

"Doomsday is still coming. We gotta think of a new plan!"

"Don't you get it, Luther? It's OVER, all right? We're already dead," Five yells.

"Then where are you going?"

"We're going to do the unthinkable," I yell.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this," Five says.

"Come to what," Luther asks.

We just ignore him. I open the door to Eliott's apartment and we storm inside.