Chapter 7

Y/N POV:

So we just found out that Reginald is somehow here in 1963, standing on the Grassy Knoll while the president is getting shot. Honestly, nothing surprises me at this point. I turn around and look at Elliott. He has a confused look on his face.

"Dad?" he asks through the cloth around his face.

"My Dad from the future. The one who bought us," I tell him.

"Of course Dad would be involved in the assassination. I should've known," Diego says.

"No, you're jumping to conclusions," Five says as he paces around.

"What else is he doing standing on the grassy knoll, holding an open black umbrella on a sunny day in Dallas the exact same moment the president gets shot," Diego yells.

"It doesn't look good, I admit," Five says.

"No, he's the signalman for the whole goddamn thing!'

"Easy, Diego. Seriously."

"Diego we don't know why he is here. We can't jump to conclusions," I say.

"No, it makes sense. This is what Hazel was obviously trying to tell you Five. We have to stop Dad from killing the president!"

"Woah calm down their buddy. As much as I hate to say it, Dad would never do that," I say.

"I agree. Dad was no Boy Scout, but presidential assassination? It's never been his thing," Five says.

"How would you know? You two skipped out on his golden years," Diego says.

"Diego, don't start," I beg.

"Skipped out? You think we had it easy, Diego? We were alone... for 45 years! We only had each other. As much as we didn't like him, don't think we wanted to skip out on his golden years," Five says as he walks closer to Diego.

"BOYS," I yell as I step in between Diego and Five and look at both of them.

"We don't have the time for this right now. Dad's clearly in Dallas, right? Let's just go talk to him. Maybe he can help us fix the timeline."

"Dallas is a big place. We need to find him first," Diego says.

"Gee, if only we had some magical, old-timey way of finding people and their addresses," Five says sarcastically.

I walk over to one of the kitchen drawers and open it. I take out the phone book and set it down on the kitchen table.

"Let's start simple. His name," Five says.

Diego opens the phone book and goes to the H section.

"Hargreeves... Hargreeves... Hargreeves...Shit, nothing here."

"Try his company," I say.

"D.S. Umbrella Manufacturing Co," Five tells Diego.

"Yeah, I know the name. Thanks."

Diego flips the page some more and scans through it.

"Holy shit. D.S. Umbrella. Eighty-two Olive," Diego whispers.

"Let's go," I say.

I pull down on the projection screen and watch as it goes back up above the door frame. We all walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. We can also hear Elliot muffle something as we walk away.

"He okay to leave here like that?" Diego asks.

"Yeah, he's fine. What about the girl?" I ask.

"Shit."