Chapter 5

Five's POV:

Me, Diego, and this lady, who's name I don't even know, walk up the stairs of Elliott's apartment. Just as I was about to call for Elliott he comes out of the kitchen with a shotgun.

"Where did you get the film? The Frankel Footage. The truth this time," Elliott yells as he points the gun at us.

"You know this lunatic?" Diego asks

"New acquaintance. He's harmless," I say.

"Are you sure about that?" the lady asks.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people," Elliott yells.

Diego and I stay quiet and look at each other.

"Such an open-ended question."

"Really depends on the people."

"Yeah."

"You move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out," Elliott yells as he walks towards us.

"You want to take this or should I?" Diego asks.

"No, I got him."

"Hey, Lila..."

I blink over to Elliott and point the gun up as he was about to pull the trigger. The bullet goes flying through the ceiling and Diego comes over and takes the gun from Elliott. He takes out the bullets and throws them to the side. Elliott walks back as Diego puts the gun on the couch. We both turn and look at this Lila girl.

"What the hell just happened?" Lila asks with her hands up.

I was about to say something when I hear a voice downstairs.

"Dad I'm home!"

Diego and I look at each other.

"Is that..." Diego begins to say.

"Y/n..." I say.

"Sorry I'm home late. Ann needed me to stay at work a little later today. I also stopped at the grocery store on my way home. I was thinking we could make lasagne for dinner."

I run over to the staircase and see Y/n downstairs looking around. She was wearing a purple dress and white heels. Her hair was in a bun. Like before, I could tell her hair was a little bit longer. She also had on a little bit of makeup and was holding some type of apron in her hands.

"Dad," Y/n says again.

"Y/n," I yell.

Y/n looks up and sees me. She drops the grocery bag in her hand and stands there in shock.

"Five?"

"Hello darling," I say with a smile.

"OH MY GOD FIVE!"

Y/n runs up the stairs towards me with a big smile. When she finally reaches me she jumps into my arms.

"You're here! You're actually here," Y/n says.

I wrap my arms around her and hold on to her like I will never let her go. I can feel her tears fall onto my blazer. She unwraps her arms from me and looks at me. Her face was all red from crying but she still had a smile. I cup her cheeks with my hands and wipe the tears away from under her eyes.

"Don't worry, they are happy tears," Y/n says with a giggle. I look at her and smile.

"You look beautiful, as always. But even in heels, you are still shorter than me," I say with a wink.

Y/n giggles and puts her lips on mine. I close my eyes and kiss her back. God how I have missed this. Even though it has only been a day for me it feels like forever since I last saw Y/n. I wrap my arms around her waist as she puts her around my neck. After a few seconds, we were rudely interrupted.

The Time Traveler's Wife. (Book 2) (Five x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें