Chapter 10

Y/N POV:

I wake up to the sun shining brightly in my room. I groan as I throw a pillow over my head to cover the sunlight.

"Good you're awake," I hear someone say.

I sit up to see Five standing there in just his shorts and undershirt. His hair and and arms were soaking wet.

"It's too early," I complain as I flop back on my bed.

"I know, but we have to go meet Vanya in 10 minutes," Five says.

He walks over to my bed and gets in next to me. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"You smell like coconut," I say.

"Yeah, I know. I took a shower but didn't have any body wash so I had to borrow some of yours," Five says.

"Don't worry you still smell manly," I say with a wink.

As I get up out of bed I ruffle Five's hair. I walk over to my wardrobe and take out one of my dresses. I slip off my nightgown and put my dress on. Five gets up from my bed and puts on the rest of his uniform.

"Do you want me to blink us to the hotel Vanya is at?" Five asks.

I walk over to my window and look outside it.

"Let's walk there. The weather looks nice outside," I say.

"Alright. Grab a coat tho, it's kinda chilly," Five says.

I grab my coat out of my wardrobe and shoes off of my shoe rack. I put them on and walk to my bathroom.

"We can leave in a minute. Let me just brush my teeth and hair," I tell Five.

After I brush my teeth and hair I grab my purse and we leave my room. I decided to just leave my hair down today.

"Where are you going?" Elliott asks as we walk downstairs.

"To see our sister," I say.

"Ann left a voicemail by the way. She wanted to know why you didn't show up for work."

"Shit. Tell her I am sick and will be out for the next few days. We will be back later," I say.

"Alright. Have fun and be careful."

I give Elliott a thumbs up as we walk downstairs and out the door. The cool November air immediately hit me as we stepped outside. Five and I walk down the sidewalk alongside other people. There were kids going to school and grown-ups walking to work.

"I always loved the fall weather," I tell Five.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he slips his arm around my waist.

"Why? So you can steal my blazers because you're cold?" Five asks.

"I can't believe you still remember I did that."

"How could I forget? I had to wear the same two blazers for a week one time because you took all of mine and refused to give them back. I will never forgive you for that," Five says.

"Five...we were 13 years old. I think it's time to move on," I say with a little chuckle.

"Never. I will forever remind you about it," Five says with a smirk.

"We need to get some coffee on our way to see Luther. I need some energy."

"We can ask Vanya to stop by a drive-thru," Five says.

We walk into the hotel Vanya was staying at and go to the elevator. I click the third-floor button and we stand in silence. When the elevator opens we start walking down the long hallway.