Chapter 6

Y/n's POV:

I couldn't believe it, Five was actually back. The love of my life was actually sitting here in front of me after 10 long months. Five just got done telling me everything has happened since he got here. Apparently, when he first landed here he landed on November 25 which is 9 days from now. Turns out there is a nuclear war that causes another apocalypse and ends the world. We don't even know what causes the war. According to Five, we were all fighting to stop the war.

Then Hazel found Five and time traveled him back 10 days before the war started, which was yesterday. As Hazel and Five were talking Hazel got shot by these three guys who he thinks works for The Commission. Five mets Elliott and Elliott showed him the bulletin board that we made with all the pictures and dates on them. Elliott also shows Five Diego's mugshot picture from the newspaper we cut out.

He goes to the mental hospital Diego was at and somehow they actually let Five visit Diego. Diego then tells Five his plan to stop the assassination of JFK. He tells Diego he isn't going to do a damn thing because the apocalypse followed us here and we have to stop it. Diego says Five was crazy and he wasn't going to help him so Five left him in the mental hospital.

When Five left the mental hospital he saw a flyer that had a picture of Luther and another man on it. There was a phone number and name of a nightclub on the flyer. Five went to the nightclub and found out Luther's boss owned the place. Turns out Luther's boss is the one and only Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald. Apparently, Luther is Ruby's body man. So, Five tells Luther that the world is going to end and Luther said he doesn't give a shit. Luther also said it was mine and Five's fault that we got stuck here. Five kept telling me that it was all his fault and not mine but I feel like it was also kinda my fault. I mean, I did say that we should jump and stuff.

Anyways, as Five was leaving the nightclub he found some type of footage in his pocket. Hazel ended up sneaking the footage in Five's pocket before he got shot by the three men. When he left the bar Five ended up sneaking into a hotel and slept there for the night and came back here this morning. He got Elliott to develop the footage while he went to go find Diego.

Five ended up finding Diego and this Lila girl waiting outside the workplace of Oswald and then they came here. Now here we are now, Five and I cuddling on my bed while he plays with my hair. God how much I have missed cuddling with him. I can tell Five has missed it to even though it has only been a day for him. 

"So just to make sure I have this all correct. The apocalypse followed us here except this time it is caused by some type of nuclear war and we also don't know why or how the war started. Diego wants to save John F. Kennedy, Luther works for Jack Ruby, and we still have no idea where Klaus, Vanya, and Allison are. Hazel ended up getting shot by some men but he snuck some footage in your pocket before he got shot and that Lila girl out there is Diego's friend from the mental hospital?" I ask.

"Yup. That's everything that has happened," Five says.

"I don't trust Lila," I say.

"Why?"

"I don't know... something about her seems off."

"Did you try and read her mind?"

"Yup, and I got nothing. Like her mind is blank. It's weird," I say.

"That is weird. I don't trust her either, but Diego would only come with me if we brought her," Five says.

"We will just have to be cautious with her."

"Yeah. Well, what about you? What have you been up to since you got here?" Five asks.

"I landed in the alley out back in January. I met Elliott by kinda breaking in here. He told me he was expecting me and then explained how he had seen three people fall out of a big blue portal. I found out that those people were Klaus, Luther, and Allison. Elliott let me stay with him until I found one of you. I tried every day looking for all of you. Elliott said that Luther, Klaus, and Allison used to come back to the alley looking for each other before I arrived, but eventually stopped. I ended up figuring out that you, Diego, and Vanya had not arrived yet. Diego showed up before Vanya. He ended up coming sometime in the middle of the night so we only caught him on the security camera that is set up in the back alley. Vanya showed up while I was at work. Elliott said that she got hit by a car so I called every hospital within a 25-mile radius but none of them had seen her. A few days after Diego arrived I found his mugshot in the newspaper. I went to the mental hospital he was at but they said he wasn't allowed visitors. How did they allow you to visit him?" I ask.