Chapter 8

Five's POV:

I wake up at around 5:00 am. I was confused as to where I was at first until I remembered I was at Elliott's place. I look down and see Y/n has her arms wrapped around me as she sleeps. I smile and move her hair away from her face. I bend down and leave a kiss on her forehead. I slowly unwrap her arms from around me and get out of bed. I look in the mirror in the corner of her room and remembered Y/n was washing my uniform. Shit. I open the door and look down the hallway. I see Diego and Lila asleep on the couches and Elliott sitting at one of the tables eating cereal. I quickly blink to the laundry room and look in the washer. I open it but don't see my uniform. I look around the laundry room and notice a dryer. I open the dryer and see my clothes and Diego's in it. Elliott must have switched them to the dryer this morning. I grab my clothes and blink back into Y/n's room. I look over at her bed and notice she was still asleep. I walk into her bathroom and change into my uniform. I also brush my teeth with the toothbrush Y/n gave me and fix my hair. When I was done I slip on my shoes and walk to the living room where Elliott was.

"Good morning," Elliott says.

"Morning."

I walk to the kitchen and see some coffee on the table. I pour myself some into a mug and walk over to Elliott.

"I need you to track something for me."

Y/n POV:

I wake up to the sound of two people talking. I look at the clock and see that the time was 5:15. I turn over to my side to notice Five wasn't next to me. I climb out of bed and put on my slippers. I went to my bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. When I was done I walked into the living room to see Five and Elliott talking. Lila and Diego were also sleeping on the couches.

"Do you have an atmospheric radar?" Five asks.

"Yeah," Elliott says.

"Good. Set that one up too."

"Five?" I ask in a sleepy voice.

Five and Elliott turn around and look at me.

"Good morning," Elliott says.

I give him a small wave while I yawn. Five walks over to me and puts a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning love. Come on let's go back to bed," Five says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

Five turns around and looks at Elliott.

"Tell me if any of the machines go off."

Elliott nods as Five and I walk away. When we get back to my room we get back in bed. I get on top of Five and he wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"I'm probably not going to be able to go back to sleep," I say.

"It's okay, we can just cuddle," Five says.

"I've missed this."

"Me too."

☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡   ☂   ♡

Five and I continue to cuddle as he plays with my hair. We were sadly interrupted when we hear Elliott calling for Five.

"Hey, we got one! One of those machines you asked for is going crazy," Elliott yells.

Five sighs and I move to the side of my bed.

"I'll be back. I would get dressed. We are going somewhere when I come back."

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Not sure yet."

Five leans down and gives me a kiss before he walks out my door. I get up out of bed and walk over to my wardrobe. I open it and pull out a yellow plaid skirt, red top, and white knee-length heels. I take off my nightgown and throw it into my laundry basket. I slip on my outfit and shoes and go to my makeup desk. I put on some light makeup and put my hair up in a high ponytail. I grab a white ribbon from my drawer and tie it around my hair tie.