CHAPTER FIFTEEN

I prepare myself for the worst following James' therapy session

I prepare myself for the worst following James' therapy session. The huge building is lit up while I wait in the car park for him, making it easier to see him coming out of the sliding doors.

The car door opens, he climbs in and shuts it. First he releases a really tense breath and the next he rubs his face. I start the engine and reverse out of the parking spot, trying to find my way out of the maze that is Kingsway industrial park.

I round the bend and quickly realise it's the wrong one again when we hit the second dead end. There's a fence which shows the motorway on the other side, but finding our way there is proving harder than I first thought.

"It's a complete maze around here. Do you remember where to go?" I ask, shifting into reverse, stopping when James's hand covers mine.

"Nope. It's a different location from the last time I came to see Nathan, so I have no idea," he says, not at all bothered by it.

The gear falls into neutral when he presses our hands there. I catch sight of his eyes on me. They swoop all over my face, catching on my lips before he pulls my hand towards him.

I'm clambering over the console, grinning when I sit on his lap. My laughter causes his lips to spread wider, the growing lump in his trousers confirming my suspicions.

"Are you initiating car sex again?" I ask and he kisses me.

Then he brings my top lip into his mouth. "It was so much fun last time, wouldn't you agree?"

My words spill out all at once which amuses him greatly. "Can you repeat that, darling?"

His soft lips press and suck on the sweet spot behind my ear, forcing my eyes closed. "Don't you want to talk first?"

He shakes his head, running his hands up the back of my hair. "We can talk later."

The sight of him this needy and greedy is a major turn-on. My fingers grip his face gently and his complements on my wool dress makes sense now as he drags it up to my hips to expose my underwear.

The cars interior light goes dim and with the darkness of outside, it becomes hard to see anything. I can feel, though and somehow the loss of seeing him makes all the sensations stronger.

After a lot of heavy kissing and touching, James is pushing inside and our moans and groans fill the car until we both explode at the same time and my body collapses onto him.

I breathe into his neck. "Do you think we'll be lost here all night?"

He snorts, then pulls me in for a quick kiss. "No, I'll get us out of here. Let me pull up maps on my phone."

I dismount him to climb back over the console, tugging my dress down to avoid the cool leather on the backs of my thighs. James leans over to leave a wet kiss on my cheek, pulling back to angle his body towards me and flick through his phone.