42. Last Train Home

(Heres the Apology chapters. I teared up a bit while writing this. So enjoy)

The Rabbit and The Vigilante Final Part

Midoryia was currently watching over the city. Just a few days ago he had his fight with Rumi and well, he lost. He wasn't surprised he lost. It was Rumi afterall.

A part of him thinks she doesn't believe she really won since he went toe to toe with Endeavor multiple times and won each fight.

Midoryia thoughts were interrupted as there was an explosion in the distance. He was able to see fire and smoke in the night sky.

He jumped off the building, using black whip to gain momentum. When he got close, he landed on a roof top, running and jumping across them until he made to the explosions.

There were Heroes already there, just standing there. That includes Mirko. There was no sight of a villain yet. Maybe it was an accident.

Right when he was about to move, he was tackled off the building. How did he not sense it coming.

Midoryia pushed his attacker off him as they fell. He couldn't tell who it was since they were wearing a mask. But the two started to fight while falling.

"Look" a pro hero called out pointing at the two falling.

"Bunny" Mirko whispered.

When he saw that they both were about to hit the ground, Midoryia used black whip so swing them up, preventing them from becoming pancakes.

Midoryia safely landed on the road, along with his attacker. They both were surrounded by pro Heroes.

"Its over you two. You're surrounded" a voice boomed all around them. It was all too familiar to Midoryia. But he didn't take his eyes off his attacker who just laid in the streets, probably unconscious.

But that's where Midoryia's judgement was wrong. The attacker got up, leaping at him, ignoring the pro Heroes. Midoryia charged OFA and dodged the attack.

He took the opportunity to grab the villains arm and throwing him over his shoulder, slamming him to the ground, knocking the wind out of him.

Endeavor took a step towards the two fighting.

"Not a single step, Endeavor. I'm not going down until I finish this guy" Midoryia said going for the guys mask. The man grabbed Midoryias wrist, flipping and pinning him. At that moment, he released smokescreen, blinding him and the pro Heroes.

Rumi wanted to get in there and kick ass. But she knew she couldn't. A. She couldn't see jack shit. B. This was her Bunny's fight. Endeavor tried to step in, but instinctively, Rumi stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"This is his fight" she said as Endeavor just grunted at her.

Midoryia and the attacker were fighting tooth and nail in the smoke. This was Deku's, not Midoryia's, Domain. He was superior in the smoke.