7. You Cant Outrun Death

"I would like to warn that ther will be a lot of pain in this one"

Before anyone could say anything, it started.

The Flash

"And you're fine already? With his death"

"Dark already." Todoroki said in his monotone voice.

"I've dealt with a lot of Death in my life"

"OH no. I wish I could give him a hug" uraraka said and all the girls agreeing.

"Yes you have. Your mother, Toshinori, T
Bakugo, Mirio, Sir. Nighteye, and now Todorok"

"HOW THE HELL AM I DEAD BUT THE DAMN NERD ISNT" Bakugou yelled.

"Katsuki Bakugou. Not the time" his mom slapped him on the back of his.

All Might looked at the back of his successors head wondering what's going through his mind right now. He hasn't spoke much unless he's been spoken too since our arrival.

It was night, there were two people in the middle of the park. It was Izuku Midoryia holding who looks to be Rieko He was holding her closely to him and tightly, not wanting to let go.

All of a sudden she opened her eyes, gasping for air.

"Reiko?"

"Izuku" she said putting a device to her neck and she slowly changed into a boy with half red and half white hair.

"Shoto?"

"Izuku" The boy smiled up at Him

"Shoto, why?" He asked as tears ran down the boys face.

"Because, this world needs you. This world needs your smile. So keep smiling" shoto said as he started to close his eyes.

"No, no, no. Shoto. Open you're eyes. Open them dammit" Midoryia said as he shaked Shoto. But two boys pulled him off of the half and half boy.

"Deku, he's gone" the red he said trying to comfort Midoryia aswell holding him back.

"Get a grip damn nerd"

The theater was silent. No one knew exactly what to say. They just saw a kid get killed. This boy was close to so many people in this theater.

Right now, Midoryia was standing up, clenching his fist as tear went down his face.

I should check in on Young Midoryia after this All Might thought to himself.

"Izuku, where are you going?"

"I need to speak to him, Reiko"

"But why. You went through all the trouble to put him in there. Why take him out?"

"Because I need to set things right."

"I wonder who he's talking about" Kaminari said getting almost everyone's attention

"Having a bad day, Izu?" A man said as Midoryia stumbled into a warehouse. "OH, isn't it the future Mrs. Midoryia" Reiko just stared at the man.