24. The Black Reaper | Part 2

Tokyo Ghoul Part 2

Midoryia and his father. were walking down a long tunnel. It was all too familiar to Midoryia. His father stopped to bend over, lifting up a metal plate. Inside were two masks. He handed Midoryia one of them.

"It's been a while, uncle" Midoryia said before putting it on.

The mask once belonged to his Uncle, Ayato Kirishima

The mask once belonged to his Uncle, Ayato Kirishima. Who is actually Eijiro Kirishima's father. Midoryia had always wanted to tell him that they were cousins.

But that would also mean telling him what kind of man his father was.

"I guess I had a terrible father in this universe. Not manly" Kirishima shook his head in disapproval.

"Not at all" Tetsutetsu copied Kirishima

Todoroki just looked back and forth between Kirishima and Midoryia.

"How many?" Midoryia asked.

"Two men, 5 women, and 3 children. It's a small load today" his father answered as he put his mask on.

"Where to?" Midoryia asked.

"Musutafu City. The place is a safe haven for Ghouls." His father said as they continued down the tunnel.

"You can thank my principal for that. He was quiet ecstatic when a ghoul joined UA" Midoryia said keeping his eye out for ex CCG members. "Why do the even still fight?"

"Its simple. They hate us."

"Thats the case for most villains. They either hate people or want revenge" Aizawa explained.

The rest of the walk was silent. Not because it was awkward. It was so they could listen on their surroundings better.

On their way to their destination, Midoryia heard something and activated his kagune.