2. The Date

Gender Bend

Today was just your average typical day for a UA student. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Well at least for most of the students. For me, the most odd thing happened today.

I was sitting in class, paying attention to Mr. Aizawa's lesson. But the lunch bell rung making him sigh in relief. Before anyone could move, he was already in his yellow cocoon.

I made sure all my stuff was neat and ready for my return. With that done, I got up, leaving the room. There's was two girls waiting for me.

"Hey, Ochako, Tsu" I said greeting the two.

"Hey, Izuku" The bubbly Ochako said greeting me with her smile.

"HI, ribbit" Tsu also greeted.

"I assume Iida and Todoroki already left" I assumed.

"Yeah they did, they said they'll save us a spot" Ochako said.

"You two didn't have to wait for me." I said as we walked to the cafeteria. On our way, I saw Kaminari freaking out with what looked like Kirishima trying his best to calm him down. But when we locked eyes, he freaked out even more.

"Looks like someone had a crush" Mina said causing people to laugh.

"Hey, I don't like him like that." Kaminari said trying to defend himself.

"Sounds like you're hiding something." Jiro said.

"You're our friend Izuku, we wanted to, ribbit" Tsu said.

"Well thanks for waiting anyways" I said taking a seat next to Todoroki. "Cold soba again Shoto?" He just nodded as he slurped some noodles. "Yknow, I could always make you it again sometime."

"That would be nice. Fuyumi liked your cooking" Todoroki said quietly before going back to his food.

"You had dinner with his sister?" Oachako asked.

"Yeah, Bakugou and I joined his family one day after work at the angency" I explained.

"You have to let us try your cooking, Izuku" Ochako said with he bubbly attitude making me laugh.

"Alright, Ochako. I'll cook for you sometime" I said making her basically bounch up and down in her seat.

"Hey, Midoryia" I looked to see Kaminari was standing next to our table. He looked really scared.

"Really suspicious Kaminari" Mina said teasing Kaminari.

"OH hey Kaminari, what's up?" I asked, also giving him a smile.

"W-well. I-I uh wanted t-to ask y-you..." The boy kept stuttering.

"He wants to ask you out" a red head shark boy appeared behind Kaminari, making him go stiff.

I was honestly surprised from Kirishima randomly appearing and hearing that Kaminari wanted to ask me out. Gearing that made me freak out a bit.

"O-oh u-um, i-i"

"She'd like to" Ochako said interrupting me, making me go bright red.