25. Return Of Deku

"So what's next, uh mr..." Kaminari said trying to come up with a name for him.

"Know what. How about you call me Dio" the man said as she changed into...

 How about you call me Dio" the man said as she changed into

(But it was I Dio all along)

"Dont mind me stealing one of Izuku's appearances." The man said.

"Wait, there's a universe where Izuku is blonde and extremely hot?" Tokage asked being all thirsty.

"And a vampire" The man now known as Dio smirked. "But we can get into that later. I found a universe for you to watch

The year was 1945. A soldier risked everything to save his country. Including his life. The day was February fifth when theyost contact with him. The last thing they knew was he was going to crash a plane somewhere in the article.

That was almost two hundred years ago. The soldier was founded to be preserved in ice with a shield. ..

"Thats a unique backstory. Is it Izukus?" Mina asked

"Maybe. Maybe it isn't." Dio answered

"I hate you"

It was now 2122 soldier wearing red, white, and blue was standing over a bunch of unconscious men. He put the shield on his back. It had a star on it.

"Captain, there's a call for you" a soldier said coming out 9lof a truck with a radio.

"Thanks. I'll get it soon" the man said said walking to the truck, taking the radio.

"Its me. I need the favor" the person on the other side was non other than Nezu

"Its about time."

All the teachers and All Might just shivered at hearing he owed a favor from Nezu. Nezu on the other hand just smirked.

Now it was focused on a class. Specifically class 1A. They were all there. But in the seat Midoryia would be is a boy with purple hair and eyebags.

"See, I told you" Midoryia said as shinso just smiled.

They were all loud as usual, until the door opened. They all were afraid to be expelled just for breathing. But their teacher didn't walk in. It was a young man who looked to be around his early twenties. His outfit was similar to All Mights in a way. Another copy cat?