26. Date 7: The Love Song

"Let's spin the wheel" Dio said as he spun the wheel. It slowly stopped and landed

Kyoka Jiro

"Oooh, I'm actually really excited for this one" Dio said with a smile.

"Why's that?" Momo asked.

"That'll ruin the surprise" Dio said

Jiro was really excited on the inside. She had a crush on Midoryia probably long as Uraraka had a crush on him. But she was always afraid of telling him.

Midoryia was in his room, holding a guitar, he was preparing to sing a song he had just finished. It was for someone special to him. He started to play it, wanting to practice it before she heard it.

But right as he was about to, there was a knock on his door. He got nervous fast and did his best to hide his guitar. After hiding it, he went to the door and opened it to see Jiro.

"So what did you need help with Midoryia?" She asked.

"Uh, oh yeah. Come in" He said moving out the way so she could come in. He shut the door right after she walked. Over the three years of being at UA, his All Might room slightly turned into a small shrine in the corner.

Seeing your dead teacher/mentor in the morning every time you wake up, well he doesn't need to explain why.

All Might Frownes seeing how he left Midoryia all alone on his journey to become a hero. Midoryia was sad to know that his All Might won't be able to see him succeed as a hero.

"Actually, I don't need help." Jiro rose an eyebrow in confusion and sat on his chair. "Shit there's no going back now" he whispered. "Actually, I think it'll be easier to sing it" He chuckled.

"You can sing? Since when?" Jiro asked.

"Since the first year" Midoryia answered.

"Well I'm listening" Jiro sat back in the chair as he went for his guitar.

"Aww, he's going to sing a love song to Jiro" Mina said smirking at Jiro who just blushed.

Midoryia looked at Jiro before down at his guitar and started playing it.

I'm sorry that I did this
The blood is on my hands
I stare at my reflection
I don't know who I am
Practice my confession
In case I take the stand
I'll say I learned my lesson
I'll be a better man
I'm packing up my things and
I'm wiping down the walls
I'm rinsing off my clothes and
I'm walking through the halls
I did it all for her
So I felt nothing at all
I don't know what she'll say
So I'll ask her when she calls