8. Villain prank Call

"Alright. I'll give you a choice. We could either have a nice funny one or a dark one again. But know that whatever you choose, the other will play after"

Everyone nodded as they started to talk with each other. It didn't take long to answer.

"Funny please." Someone said.

The screen turned on.

Today my friend Deku tells me "Toga, yknow what. Shigaraki messes with us. Why don't you mess with him?"

I go "what should I do?"

He says "why don't you Prank Call him"

I go "dude, that's a good idea" I'm like a little kid right now. And I picked up the phone and I was like "beep boop boop... heheheh"

And there's dabi just staring at us going "I'm too tired for this"

"We're so stupid"

So shigaraki pick and he breaths in. "Hello?"

I'm like "Hello sir. Hi this is the front desk. Listen we're having a lot of reports about a loud noise coming from your room. Do you think you could please keep the noise down?"

"I'm sorry, fool. I didn't know I'm making noise"

"Thank you sir. Just keep it down"

"Ok"

Ten minutes later. Call them back.

While we're laughing as the phone ring Deku is like "shut up dude shut up"

"Hello?"

"Sir! Hi front desk again. Listen obviously you didn't understand what I said earlier about the noise. You need to keep the noise down"

"But I'm not making nois-"

"Sir listen! You either keep down the noise or we're going to call the authorities"

And on the other line it's just heavy breathing. "Ok. I'm sorry"

"Thank you" and before I hung up the phone I said this "damn hands"

Deku just sat there with a hand over his mouth. Dabi was in the other room just sleeping as this went down.

"You swore to God the Mexican revolution started all over again. He was mad. He came running right over to the room pounding on the door

"Open the door!"

The two of us just laughing our asses off

"We got him. We got him. We got him."