three

Chapter Three:

Reality

The next day, Edward thought that the gravity of the situation have finally set in, he wasn't returning home, with his family or Bella. Edward was stuck here until he found a way to escape which was highly unlikely. He thought about it all, his Bella, his family, and then within seconds the thought of Jane would pop into his head but it would leave just as fast as it appeared. A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts, and a frown soon appears on his face. 

"Come in"

The door opened, revealing the last person he wanted to see. "Jane, what do you want," he asked turning his attention back to the window. "Again staring out the window, Cullen," Jane said in the darkness of his room he couldn't see her clearly, but when she stepped forward into the moonlight and the light shone on her she looked like an absolute goddess. A tight red silk dress hugged her perfect body, a high slit reaching up to her thigh. Her hair was in a bun, two strands loose covering her face.

 "Where are you going?" 

I'm going on a date, Jane thought causing Edward's mood to worsen. He rolls his eyes before turning back to the window, jealousy bubbling in his chest. "Who's the lucky guy?" Edward said sarcastically causing Jane to scoff softly.  

"A human, he's sweet and loving, the perfect person" Jane looked at Edward, who had a frown on his face. Edward scoffed loudly before walking towards Jane, she straightened her posture slightly not wanting to back down, no matter how threatening he seemed. "You dating a human, I find that highly unlikely" 

"I'm not doing it for the romance, Cullen," she said smirking up at him almost daring him to do something, unexpected. 

"Then what" 

"Well, I hope he tastes as sweet as he treats me" Soon a smile played on Jane's lips but was quickly dropped when he noticed Edward looking at him, his eyes pitch black. Isn't that exciting, Cullen, killing a human that's take such liking towards you, Jane thought, she knew that within seconds of her saying those words he would think of Bella and the time he almost killed her while sucking the venom out of her system, leaving her completely and utterly useless as a human. 

Edward furrowed his eyebrows before speeding towards a bookshelf in his room and picking up a book. He heard Jane scoff making him chuckle lightly, "I've been here for the last couple of months, your tricks do get old, Jane" 

"And your mourning and whining for someone who isn't worth it also gets old" Edward couldn't see Jane but when she said those words he swore he felt her stare at him as if she were trying to figure out whether he was going to take her advice or not.

He should, he thought

Without even realizing he was staring blankly at an open book, he only looked up once he heard the door open and shut. 

_______

Osteria La Pace Volterra, Alec thought knowing Edward was reading his mind trying to find Jane's location. Right after, Jane had left something compelled Edward to chase after her, the only problem is that he didn't know where to look, that was until he got the brilliant idea to ask Alec. 

"Why do you want to know where she is anyway?" 

"Curiosity" 

Alec nodded his head before flicking his cigarette onto the ground. Edward had found Alec outside smoking in an alley with a dead and drained body next to him. He rolled his eyes at first before starting a useless conversation that eventually lead to a conversation about Jane and where she was. 

"Look I don't like you but Jane hates you, and if you should up where she is you'll have a hell of a time" Alec stepped closer to Edward, Edward understood that if someone spoke to you in a threatening tone you stand your ground, "if you show up there and hurt my sister or even speak to her in the wrong way, I'll kill you myself" Alec glared at Edward slightly before walking away. Edward let out a huff of air before speeding towards the restaurant Jane was in. 

_________

I'm back