"Stop that," he whispered and I laughed at his reaction until he pulled me closer and whispered on my ear, "do that after the party if you're really brave."

I smirked, is that a challenge? Because I'm really competitive as hell.

"Deal," I told him as I went out first. He whistled while walking behind me, and I think it's because my dress is backless and my hair is tied up in a messy bun.

We had dinner first although we only had a little since we still felt full from the late lunch we had a while ago, then we headed straight to the open party on the garden. Drinks were served which sparked my curiosity. 

"Can I drink?" I asked him and he raised a brow at me

"Can you handle it?" he asked, "I know for a fact Draken never allowed you to drink."

"Well, I know you're gonna take care of me," I smiled cutely at him and he sighed and got me one. I stared at it and smelled it, immediately scrunching my nose, "smells bad."

"Don't drink then," he was about to take it away from me when I drank it all. His eyes widened at what I did, "the fuck, babe?"

I closed my eyes while savoring its weird taste, but immediately craved for it more, "I want more."

"Whoa, slow down," he chuckled and got me another glass

Takashi knew some people because they were from his previous school, he introduced me to them but I could only smile and socialize a bit. I let him talk to his friends as I explored different drinks based on their colors and now I feel dizzy.

"Mitsuya-san, your girl already has pink cheeks," his friend pointed out and I just chuckled, my head is actually spinning now

"It's make up!" I said with a smile

Takashi shook his head, "I'll just let her, she's rarely like this anyway."

His friend chuckled, "it's cute, actually."

"Yey! You think I'm cute!" I clapped my hands and pulled Takashi's arm, "she said I'm cute!"

"Yes baby, I heard her say it and I agree," he gently said and kissed my head

"Well, I guess I'll leave you two now," she said and looked at me, "it's nice meeting you, Y/N-chan!"

"Bye!" I loudly said and waved at her as she went away

Takashi chuckled, "baby you're drunk, let's go to the room now."

"No!" I pouted my lips and looked at him, "let's dance, please?"

He sighed and nodded, so I pulled him to the crowd and allowed my body to move. No, I really don't know what I'm doing now. I feel like something is in control of me, and I'm loving it. I feel carefree.