BONUS SMUT

PLEASE READ

Y'all so I got bored, and I thought the only logical thing to do with my time is write smut.

So here is what I wrote.

Now firstly I want to say that this is a bonus scene for Tristan and Rain. But it does not relate to what is happening in the book currently.

I was gonna keep it all to myself, but. I know I have not been the best author at the moment, so, I'm giving it to y'all for FREE.

Feel free to leave comments on the scene, I would love to know how y'all feel about it. I am a PROFESSIONAL when it comes to reading smut, but writing it's a different story,

ENJOY!

*Mature content*  TW/blood, mature descriptions, and language. (18+)
_________________________________________________________

 (18+)_________________________________________________________

"I need you,"

Those three words left me breathlessly.

His eyes darkened. He placed his hands on my hips, a burning sensation formed below them. Making my whole body heat up with anticipation.

Bringing his face to my neck he skimmed his lips down my neck, goosebumps arose on the soft surface. I felt a small smile form on his lips as he noticed the effect he had on me.

Pulling back he looked me in the eyes, "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel forced into anything." A tight form appeared on his plump lips.

I nodded, unable to speak from being so overwhelmed.

"Words."

"Yes," I let out, more impatient than I anticipated.

Carefully he picked me up, carrying me over to our bed.

Laying me down on the bed, he began to devour my neck. Need pools within me, the feeling of his hot lips on my neck and his large hands on my hips, I let out a deep groan.

The action has me freezing, oh my gosh, I did not just make that sound. The sound was one of a dying caveman. Shutting my eyes, I feel my face heat up with embarrassment.

Bringing a hand below my chin, Tristan lifts my chin, so now we are face to face.

"Open your eyes, love." His voice is laced with amusement.

Opening one eye, I peek up at him.

He may have sounded amused but his face was completely serious.

"Don't you ever try to hide from me, I want to hear every moan, whimper, whine, plead, groan, gasp, grunt, scream, and beg of yours." His voice was a low rasp.

"Do I make myself clear?" He lifts a questioning brow, awaiting my answer.

"Yes,"

That's all the clarification he needs before he is back down licking and sucking on my neck.

"Tristan," placing my hands on his shoulders, I grip onto him for support.

He lifts his face back up to meet mine, only to look down and my breast a second later, he gives me a look asking for permission.

I nod, my mouth slightly open.

Reaching down, he wraps his hands around the bottom for the heavy knitted sweater I was wearing. Sitting up, he pulls the sweater off, effortlessly.

Wrapping an arm around my waist he unclasps my lacy black bra, before removing it entirely.

I'm already out of breath and he has only kissed me.

This man I swear. He could do anything, and I would be on my knees ready for him.

Leaning down he takes my entire breast in his mouth, a sharp gasp escapes me. Earning a tight squeeze on my ass.

Sucking my tit into his mouth, he licks around the obvious bud, avoiding it completely.

"Tristan," I whine, needing his touch there.

He looks up at me, locking eyes, he runs his tongue up the middle, flicking right over my hardened nipple. My whole body shakes, with desire.

But before I have time to process what's happening he bites down hard. Hard enough to draw blood.

A scream slips past my lips, as the burning sensation shoots its way through my body. He slowly tortures the sensitive peck. Licking, sucking, and placing kisses on the delicate flesh.

While he is sucking my breast he brings his hand up to the other one and rolls my hard nipple between his thumb and index finger. My back arches from the new sensation.

After a bit, he lifts his face bringing it to mine. Without warning he smashes his lips on mine. We both fight for dominance.

I nibble on his bottom lip making him groan. The actions give me an opening, taking his bottom lip I suck on it vigorously. He sweeps his tongue over my top lip, before pulling away. Leaving wanting more.

He looks down at me with swollen lips, "You are absolutely beautiful."

——————————————————
What do y'all think?

——————————————————What do y'all think?

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki