Sixteen - 🔥

"I think I'm gonna head to bed

"I think I'm gonna head to bed." Her soft voice carries through the living room. "Okay, good night honey." My Madre says, giving her a loving smile. (mother)

Getting up, Rain walks off to her room. "Son, Silas is coming tomorrow. To discuss what's going on with the whole Russia problem." Silas. "Did Silas ever mention any girl he helped?" I questioned, remembering what Rain said.

"Yes. He never disclosed her name or anything. But he used to help this girl. He talks about her with so much joy. She's like a daughter to him. Why?"

"Because that girl is Rain." Shock covers both my parents' faces. "Wait, how does Rain know Silas?" "He used to help her." Not wanting to say anything else without Rain here, I stand up.

"Goodnight," Making my way to my room, I opened the door and head straight to the bathroom. Stripping down, I step into the shower.

Warm water cascades down my back. My whole body relaxes from the heat. Pictures of Rain flood my mind. The thought of pushing her against the cool tile and fucking her from behind crosses my mind. More times than I would like to admit.

Reaching down I stroke my already hard cock. Just the thought of her excites me. Pumping faster, I imagine her plump lips around me. Holding her hair back as she fucks me with her mouth. 

Going faster, I picture fucking her against the wall while she screams my name till her voice is raw. The mental image sends me over the edge.

Finishing up, I walk out of the shower reaching for a towel. When I see movement by the door.

Heading to my room, I change into one of Tristan's huge shirts

Heading to my room, I change into one of Tristan's huge shirts. Which so happens to be on my bed.

Crawling under the covers I try to get comfortable, but nothing works. Giving up, I get up and make my way to Tristan's room. Tristan's words linger in my head. He wouldn't fuck me, right?

The fact that I can't decide if I want him or not, frustrates me. But what confuses me more is that he wants to fuck me, out of all people. He's a tall greek god covered in tattoos, with his hot Italian accent. Stop. I can't think about him like that.

Walking into his room, he's nowhere to be seen. Walking over I knock on his closet door. Not that I would mind walking in on him. Rain, you need to stop. Getting no response, I open the door to reveal an empty room.

Walking over I open the bathroom door. Revealing a tall, tattooed, very naked Tristan. I should have knocked. Fuck he's beautiful. Looking up from where I was hiding my face in my hands. 

He has an incredible ass. Getting a closer look I see he's, oh my god. Color rises to my cheeks. I need to leave this is incredibly inappropriate. But I can't seem to stop looking.

He turns around getting out of the shower. Quickly I dash behind the door frame. Oh god, oh god. Looking around the door I come face to face with a gun. "Lucy,' Jumping back I trip. But before I could fall Tristan wrapped me up in his arms.

"Spying is rude Bambina." A smirk rests on his lips. "I-I-, You're naked," I say watching the beads of water run down his chest. "I have nothing to hide, bambina. Especially from you." (baby)

A blush coats my face. "I'm sorry, I was looking for you. And I didn't hear the shower running."  I say trying to seem like a creep.

"Oh? I thought you were taking up my offer." The image of him pushed against me in the dining room flashed through my mind. "My Bed and bathroom are both soundproof bambina." Inappropriate thoughts occupied my brain. (baby)

"Let me put some clothes on, okay?" Nodding, I turn around and walk over to his bed.

Getting under the covers the scent of him floods my scenes. Tristan comes walking out of the closet in just underwear. Coming over he gets in the bed next to me. "What do you need? Bambina." (baby)

Looking down I mess with my fingers. "I couldn't sleep," I whisper out. "What was that?" He says. "I Couldn't sleep," I say a bit louder. "Love, you're gonna have to speak up." "I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT YOU, Is that what you wanted to hear," I scream in his face. "Yes,"

Grabbing me, he pulls me into his warm embrace. "Goodnight, love," he whispers in my ear. Sending a shiver down my spine. Not long after, sleep consumed me.

——————————————————

ig: 0125_kiig: rain

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki