Two

"BEEP BEEP BEE-" the alarm screams

"BEEP BEEP BEE-" the alarm screams. Shutting off the alarm, I get up and prepare for school.

Hopping in the shower washing off everything from yesterday. I finally can relax.

Getting out of the shower I put on leggings and a sweatshirt covering all the bruises. Then move to cover my visible marks with the little amount of makeup I have. Finally, I put mascara on.

Heading down the hall quietly, hoping not to wake him. Then I make my way out the door.

With the little money I have I can't afford a car so I walk everywhere. My new school is about a 45-minute walk. I need to leave much earlier in order to not be late.

Approaching the building people are everywhere.

Making my way to the front office, I see a plump old lady with short white hair that frames her full face. "Hello dear, what can I do for you." She asks sweetly.

"I need my schedule," I respond with a smile, ''name" she asks a bit more sternly "Rain Audra" I reply, "here you go sweetie, have a nice day." She hands me a stack of papers.

Forcing a smile I head to class.

Turning the corner I walk into something. "fuck" pain shoots through my body.
Waiting for the fall I keep my eyes squeezed shut. Hard arms wrap around me keeping me from falling.

Opening my eyes I see the most gorgeous man ever. Instantly my face heats up.

Sparkling deep blue eyes catch my attention first, I notice his sharp jawline. Tattoos dance along his brow and neck. He smells like expensive cologne and smoke. Towering over me, he has to be at least 6'5 or 6'6.

"Watch where you're going bitch," his ruff voice spits out. As if being around me pains him.

"Sorry" I respond but it comes out a whisper.

"Don't fucking touch me again" he hisses. Letting go of me he walks around the corner.

Standing there in shock I hear the bell ringing signaling me to go to my first period.