Twenty-Three

The three of us laid there for a little longer

The three of us laid there for a little longer. After a bit, we decided to get ready for dinner.

"When you finish getting ready, there will be a guard outside your door. Who will take you to the dining room at eight." Gaia explained, she had a smile on her face but her eyes were full of worry.

"It's okay, I'm gonna be okay," giving another smile, Gaia makes her way out of the room.

Mattia gives me a reassuring look before making his way to the door, "Wait," stopping at the threshold, Mattia turns around giving me a quizzical look.

"I was wondering if I could ask you a favor?"

His eyebrows raise slightly at my confession. "Of course, what do you need?" Taking a step forward Mattia awaits my answer.

"I need you to help me make Tristan jealous." I spit out quickly, "wait, are you being serious?" He questions, I give a slow nod.

He jumps up and down excitedly, clapping his hands together. "Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh my gosh, this is gonna be so much fun." Running up to me he tackles me into a big hug.

"Thank you so much," I say, letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. "So how far do we want to go with this?" He says seriously, now completely sobered up.

"Just enough to get him angry."

"Girl, that man is always angry," he states as if it was the most obvious thing. "We can discuss this again when I feel that it's not necessary anymore."

Giving me another hug and a huge smile, Mattia leaves the room, giving me time to get ready. Wishing me luck on his way out.

Walking into the luxurious bathroom, I turn on the shower before striping down. Stepping in I let the warm water soak my sore body. My mind rakes through all the events that occurred today.

I had so many firsts today, and Tristan took all of them. He gave me my first orgasm, which was absolutely incredible. He saw my lady bits today and wasn't applauded by all the horrific memories that are forever lasting on my body.

He took my first kiss, which wasn't how I pictured it to happen. I used to imagine where I would have my first kiss when I was younger. It would be in the pouring rain, he would pull me close and kiss me like his life depended on it. I never had a face to match any of my fantasies, but now I can't picture anyone other than Tristan.

Stop. You can't let something like that happen. I spent my whole life wishing for a happily ever after. I would get to escape from my father and finally be free.

And I did, I got to escape from my father's mental and physical torture. But instead of living life like a fairytale, in a house with a picket white fence and a loving husband. I'm now in Italy, living with the most feared mafia in the world. And to add to it, the Mafia Boss ate me out a couple of hours ago, treating me like a slut. Do I regret it?

No

And that's the scary part.

I finish up in the shower, lathering on expensive smelling soaps. Stepping out, I wrap a warm towel around my drenched body.

I pamper myself, rubbing lotions and scrubs everywhere. I dry my hair before curling it into loose waves. I apply a small amount of makeup, but I add a bright red lip.

Stepping into the closet I decided on what to wear. After I moved in with everyone. Gianna and Vic took me shopping, buying things like makeup, clothes, and pretty underwear.

Flashback

"Rain, every girl needs multiple pairs of pretty underwear," Victoria says a bit too loudly, grabbing the attention of others, in the small lingerie store.

"She's right cara, every girl needs to have something to make them feel special, even if no one else knows." Gianna agrees.

End of flashback

And that's how I ended up with an entire new wardrobe of pretty bras and underwear, which I now wear on a regular basis. But I will agree, every time I put them on I feel a little bit more confident.

Grabbing a vibrant red set, I slip them on. Matching. Moving over to the dresses, I decide on a black dress, with pearl straps that stop just above my knees. The dress hugs my body perfectly. I put on some gold earrings but decided against any other jewelry. I finish off the look with black heels.

When I am finished getting ready, I check the clock. Ten minutes to spare. Yes.

I make my way to the double doors, opening one, I step out into the cool hallway, goosebumps arise on my skin making me shiver.

A guard stands on the outer side of the door frame, looking down at me. He stands at about six foot, dark features make up his look. He's quite attractive, to be honest. But not as attractive as Tristan. "I will be escorting you to the dining room this evening ma'am." He says with a thick Italian accent.

I give him a nod, keeping my expression blank. He steps forward, signaling me to follow. He then proceeds to make his way down the hallway. He takes long strides, causing me to fall a bit behind him.

On our way to the dining room. I admire the beautiful home. Fuck picket fence, I want a house like this.

Before I realize the man stops, outside another set of enormous double doors. "The dining is in here ma'am." He gestures to the entrance. "Thank you," I say politely. Giving me a slight nod, he opens the double doors.

Here we go.

——————————————————
(Here is Rains dress)

——————————————————(Here is Rains dress)

——————————————————

ig: 0125_kiig: rain

ig: 0125_ki
ig: rain.audra
ig: tristan.lucifer.king
Tik Tok: 0125_ki
Pinterest: 0125_ki