Twenty-Six 🔥

*Mature content*  TW/degrading (18+)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It's time for your punishment."

She squeezes her thighs together, only to find my leg in between them. A small whimper slips past her lips.

"Do you want that, amore?" If she wants a release, she needs to beg for it.

She nods her head frantically.

"Use your words, love," I command.

"Please." she rasps out.

Her eyes glaze over, lust pools in them.

I grab onto her hips pulling her even closer. Bringing my lips to her neck, I place kisses along the soft surface.

Little moans escaped her, the room filled with the sound of her need.

I make my way up her neck, kissing the spot right behind her ear. Making her shiver in my hold.

Slowly I work my way up her jaw, placing kisses everywhere. Kissing the corner of her lips she freezes.

"Wait," her breath labored, I smirk knowing I have an affect on her.

Pulling back I meet her gaze, "What's wrong, amore?"

"I think we should talk about what happened on the plane." A deep rose color covers her, all the way to the tips of her ears.

"You need to specify what part, love."

She lets out a huff, indicating her frustration. "You know, the thing that we did on the plane." Her words come out a bit quieter this time.

"You mean when I ate you out-" "shh, yes." She cuts me off, waving her hands around covering her pink face.

"What about it?"

"You kissed me," fuck, I did. Her first kiss and I took it when I was in the middle of eating her out. Shit.

"I'm sorry Amore." Her eyes widened, taken back by my apology.

"Oh, I-" she closes her mouth, "Would you like to leave, it was not my intention to push you into anything." I hesitate. "The last thing I want to do is make you uncomfortable."

Please don't leave, please don't go.

"No, I don't want to go." She spits out, as if she was any slower the words might burn her tongue.

I look down at her flustered state. Fuck, she always looks gorgeous. Her plumped lips pull into a deep pout, her beautiful green eyes look up at me innocently. So many indecent thoughts run through my head.

Her hair falls behind her in soft waves. Making me want to run my hands through it for hours.

The dress she was wearing now bunched up at her hips, from my doing. The pearled strap that sat perfectly on her shoulder now hangs down, giving me perfect access to her soft skin.

His Rain | On Hold जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें